*song: Sad Song We The Kings*

"Grayson please we can work this out," I say walking towards him again "oh it's too late for that Holly. You should have come to me when this all started" he says turning his back on me "Grayson wait!" I yell as more tears stream down my faces "Holly just give me a minute to breathe" he says calmly I nod and watch him leave before turning on Ethan.

"Fuck!" I yell as loud as I can "why would you let this happen! This is all your fault!" I yell Ethan gasps then laughs angrily "my fault? I'm not the one who's married" he says I shake my head "no Ethan I meant that you're his brother! Damn it you're his fucking twin! Does that mean nothing to you?!" I yell

He gasps "Holly I love my brother just as much as you do! Don't you think this hurts me?!" he yells back "you're not alone in this Holly" he says sadly "yes I am Ethan cause there is no us. There will never be an us and there never should have been an us!" I yell at him he shakes his head "then why did you say you felt something for me?" he asks angrily I sigh

"I was lying" I say sadly "oh great! That's just great!" he yells turning away "where are you going?" I asking walking after him "away from you" he says I block his path "Ethan stay" I beg he laughs slipping past me "Holly you've wreck enough for one day" he says before leaving.

I slowly walk back into the living room and sit down on the couch wondering how my perfect life went so wrong so fast. I had three beautiful ten-month-olds. I start to cry as I think about what this would mean for them. It would mean their parents would slipt and they didn't deserve that no they deserved a real home with a real family.

They needed their mom and their dad we both needed to be there when they take their first steps when they say their first words when they graduate high school and get married. We both needed to be there. As I thought this I picked up my phone and dialed Grayson's number but I couldn't bring myself to hit call. I frown at my phone as the tears start pouring from my eyes.

I start to lose control as I cry more and more feeling a sense of loss wash over me. Grayson is the one I love yet I can't have him now because I cheated on him with his own brother. Then again he cheated on me all those years ago and I forgave him then I remember that I started dating his brother before we got together.

It was like this was meant to happen like we somehow set this up all those years ago. Like we were destined to feel this pain. Suddenly the light bulb turned on in my head and everything became clearer.

 Suddenly the light bulb turned on in my head and everything became clearer