The one where keefe is inconsiderate

Comenzar desde el principio

"Sophie." He mumbled as he tapped his temple.

Sophie understood the gesture and then went quiet.
The six of them watched as Sophie and keefe ate dinner, staring each other in the eyes as they ate quietly.

"What are they doing?" Cole whispered confusedly.

"Why are they staring at each other like that?" Emma asked.

"Staring contest?" Dylan kidded in a low voice with a shrug.

"It's creepy." Lily commented, keeping her voice low so Sophie and keefe can't hear them.

"No no no." Linh whispered to them, realizing what was going on.

"Sophie connected them telepathically. They're transmitting to each other." Biana whispered.

"Oh." All four teens whispered.

They watched silently, no idea as to what they were hiding. The only way to get any information was their faces. Their expressions were switching from annoyed to mad to sad to furious and round and round the circle went.

The 6 of them jumped, very startled, when Sophie threw her cloth napkin across the table at Keefe.

"You are so inconsiderate!" She yelled at him as she stood up quickly.

"Me?! You don't realize how much we can do to help, only if you'd stop being so overprotective!" Keefe growled, looking up at her as she stomped over to his side of the table.

"Overprotective?!" Sophie shrieked. "It's a matter of life and death." Her eyes teared as she yelled louder at him.

Keefe slammed the napkin he caught after Sophie threw it at him on the table as he stood up in front of her.

"Do you think i don't care?!" He roared angrily.

Sophie shoved him back by the chest before she walked away furiously.

Everyone watched, stunned, as Sophie stomped up the stairs, went into her room, and slammed her door shut.

The six pairs of eyes turned to Keefe as he stormed down the marble and white stones hallway to his office, going in and closing he door so hard the frame of the glass shook on the door.

"What in the world?" Cole asked himself.

Lily and emma saw how overwhelmed both twins were getting with how their parents were acting, the hidden telepathic conversation, the yelling, and the fight.

"I have no idea." Dylan muttered, very confused and stressed, the same as his brother.

"What are we gonna do? Mom and dad are fighting. We have no idea what's going on. They're acting so weird." Cole started panicking, his breathing becoming shallow. "Mom threw something at dad. And yelled at him for not caring, apparently. And dad yelled at her for being overprotective or something." He started breathing very raggedly, having a small asthma attack.

"Give him his inhaler." Dylan quickly told them before his brothers bad breathing could elevate.

Linh reached over and tossed Cole his inhaler. After lily helped him use it he started breathing normally, but still shaken.