Xiao Zhan was able to do what he could do to be able to take this case on his own. Firstly he changed his name ;

Name : Wei Ying
Age: 24  (in reality 28)

Background: accused of dealing drugs across southeast Asia, involved with mob gangsters like Liu Hai Kuan. And many other felonies.

Xiao Zhan was satisfied with what he had done.
He was ready to do what it took to be an agent. but he knew he had to hit up the gym and practice his fighting skills. Although he was the best in his division he thought he was still lacking in many ways.
His weapon and gun strategies are A-1.

Friday came, Zhan was nervous. He got to the place where he was about to risk his life, yet do a good deed. He was scared of the thought that this Wang Yibo was as dangerous as they say.
But for Xiao Zhan, his strong sense of justice made him resilient unto anything.

"Name?" The man said as he checked his roster.

"Wei Ying,"  Zhan said as it felt weird saying it.

"Good go in you'll be number 46." The man said as Zhan entered and there were many men. Everyone looked hungry to fight, he was nervous but he knew he could do it.

Calm down Zhan was what he was thinking. The ring was empty and most of all the viewers were in their seats and ready to see the fight.

 The ring was empty and most of all the viewers were in their seats and ready to see the fight

It was 9:00 pm and the lights shut off as the middle of the ring shined with bright lights.

A man came up to the ring and started introducing the event.

"As you know Mr. Wang Yibo is here and watching closely!" The man said as he pointed to
Yibo's direction, the lights shined on him.

 Wang Yibo is here and watching closely!" The man said as he pointed to Yibo's direction, the lights shined on him

The crowd cheered for him but his face was serious as his eyes were fixated on nothing but the ring.

He was with many women on his side. Xiao Zhan had finally seen Wang Yibo in blood and flesh. He didn't expect him to look like a good-looking Kid.

"As for our first contestants 1& 2 please come to the stage." The host said as both guys started to fight.

"Remember The number one rule! That there are no rules." The host said.

Splattered everywhere were Red bloodstains on the ring.
Xiao Zhan was watching carefully how they fought and how far they would go to fight.
He was eager to be done with it.

Many numbers had passed and it felt like an eternity for both Yibo and Zhan, Yet Xiao Zhan was also keeping an eye on Wang Yibo.
Zhan looked at Yibo and saw how brimming he was with women. all the girls were on him and he seemed to have fun.

"46 &47 come on stage." The host said.

Yibo was watching carefully, as he saw two different men go on the ring. A skinny tall guy and a huge muscular guy. He thought it was interesting and worth watching, as the last fights were the worst he's ever seen in his entire life.

Zhan was standing in the ring as the scent of blood and sweat came to his nose. It now felt real to him that he had to fight. He knew there were no rules or regulations to this fight.

Zhan took two steps in front of his opponent and made his pose. The muscular man smirked at the thought of a scrawny guy like Xiao Zhan was going to fight him. The muscular guy thought that this would be easy and done in no time.

 The muscular guy thought that this would be easy and done in no time

"Ready ...goooo." The host said as he yelled.

The crowd was amazed at the difference in heights both men appeared in. But for Zhan that didn't mean anything.

Zhan was quick with a jab on the muscular man, as he winced from the quick yet effective hit he was given on his eye.

Zhan smirked and knew exactly how he would end this fight.

The muscular guy quickly tried to hit Zhan's left and right jabs as Zhan was able to dodge all of them. Soon Zhan punched the muscular guy on his side rib and then again on his eye. The muscular guy tried to shake it off and was annoyed that he couldn't get a hit on Xiao Zhan.

"What's wrong, a big guy can't you hit me?" Zhan said smiling.

Yibo was watching carefully at Xiao Zhan and was amazed at what he was doing. All the other matches were nothing, but this one was impressive, And this was what he wanted.

 All the other matches were nothing, but this one was impressive, And this was what he wanted

Something about this fight made Wang Yibo feel curious about Xiao Zhan.

———
Thanks for reading
Vote and comment 🤪