Louis saw her from the corner of his eye . He saw her watching him , but for some reason his body didn't want to acknowledge her . He couldn't speak to her , not just yet ..

(-)

Mitch chuckled , pointing to the photo on the wall .
"I remember this !" He snickered .

"You were acting like a right dumbass ." Marlon piped in , moving a few tables together to form a long one .

"When is he never ?" Mariana said cheekily as she helped Marlon push more tables . Brody laughed , tossing a couple chairs over to Louis who set them around the outside of the hall . Everyone was doing their jobs . Either popping out chairs , laying out more photos , hanging up banners , blowing up balloons you name it , they were doing it .
"This is looking great guys ."

"That's because I planned it ." Louis boasted , pointing his thumb to his chest .

"It looks like an assembly set up to me ." Omar joked , earning a light punch from the dread head .

"What assembly has chairs up against the wall like this ?" Louis cocked his eyebrow with a smirk .

"I was joking ."

"Oi , mister party planner . Where do we put the banner ?" Gabe shouted from the other side of the hall , his voice echoing .

"When you first walk in to the hall , that's the first thing she'll see ." Louis explained .
"So put it somewhere by the entrance."

"Roger !" Aasim yelled back , he and Gabe gently escorting the large banner into a sensible position. Things were looking great .

"Oh fuck ." Louis muttered over the ringing bell , signalling that the first period had ended . Which means they'll have to finish this at break and lunch before the last lesson of the day .

"Hey , we still have time ." Marlon reassured his best friend and lightly tapped his back .
"I've got English now ." He said , picking up his belongings .
"With Clem ."

Louis sighed .
"Make sure she's okay please .." he recognised how isolated she had been lately . It was hard to explain for him but he didn't know why he hadn't been interacting with her . Maybe it was because he was too busy planning this whole surprise and simply didn't have time to speak to her , he wasn't too sure with himself .

"Of course buddy ." Marlon smiled , fist bumping his best friend before leaving the hall with his English squad .

(-)

"Gabe !" Marlon muttered , grabbing the boy by the shoulders which broke the beanie boy's gaze .
"Stop looking at her , it's making her nervous ."

"She needs to be in a group though , she can't work by herself ." Gabe whined back , dropping his pencil on the floor by accident . He hated English , well .. he hated everything about school .

Ruby sighed , picking up his pencil for him and placing it on the desk they were all huddled round .
"She didn't want to join ours so leave 'er to it ."

"I do feel bad though ." Minerva took a quick glance at the curly haired girl , sitting at the front with her head down . The red head frowned and picked up her bag from under the desk and flung it around one of her shoulders .