🌹Chapter Twenty - Five🌹

Start from the beginning

The last time I heard those sounds in his office, I was disgusted. This time, however, I'm disgusted and horrified and hurt. The thoughts that are running through my head never stop and the heaviness in my heart is just too much for me to handle, and the thoughts aren't helping me.

I had so much fun last night with him, the date we went on was perfect, at least it was in my mind. I hadn't been on a date for a very long time and he made me feel something that I've never felt anything like what I felt last night. I enjoyed myself and forgot about work and the goals that I have.

I was so focused on only him and I, just the two of us and it was perfect. To me, it was. But, I keep thinking that he never liked any of it. Did he not enjoy the date like I did? Was he this bored of me that he just takes the next girl that he sees into his office?

When I think about it, there wasn't really anything between us, sure we went on a date, but hat was all between us. We haven't had an intimate relationship and I'm confident that we never will. He doesn't care about me, only cares about one thing.

My thoughts wander to what he said last night, he wanted to come inside and I'm pretty sure I know what he wanted inside the apartment, he didn't want to talk, that is for sure. Mr. Knight has never cared about me in the same way that i was started to care about him.

I can't listen to those sounds anymore, it's breaking my apart. My heart can't take this, it's too much pain for me to handle. The day had started to perfectly, but it was all a lie, he was only nice to me to get what he wanted from me, and when he was done he would throw me aside and get the next girl.

Never even caring how I feel and how I feel right now by his betrayal. Perhaps it was never a betrayal after al, we were never in a relationship. He isn't mine and because of that he can still be with any girl he wants, and that is what hurts me the most.

Somehow I had this fantasy that he would drop all of that to be with me, but I supposed that doesn't happen in real life. Alexander Knight is still the player he has always been, I thought that I had chanced him in some way. But, I supposed he can't be chanced.

Not by me at least, perhaps he will find some hooker that can give him everything hey desires and perhaps he will change for her. I'm not the one he wants, never has been and never will be. I'll just have to accept that. I wide away my tears and check in the camera on my phone to see how I look.

And, I look horrible, my eyes are puffy and red, and I'm even red around my nose. I'm still hiccuping after all the sobbing and crying. Taking a deep breath to calm myself down and to block all the sounds from the other office, I attempt to get rid of the red in my face.

If he doesn't care about me, I'm not going to care about him and he can forget the fact that we can ever be friends or even more than that. I was right, I can never be friends with a dick like him, I should have listened to myself about it and stayed cleared of him.

My breathing does help me get rid of the red puffiness in my eyes and nose, yet it doesn't wipe away the fact that I'm sulking and the sadness that has taken over me is still visible on my face for everyone to see. I believe it's best I stay in my office the whole day, working from here. Going out is something I'm not ready to do at the moment.

I'm so stupid, I should have trusted my first instinct about him, I knew it in my soul that he was bad for me and if I had only listened to myself, it would have spared me the pain that I feel right now. But, I will show him that I don't feel horrible about it.

He will regret for ever crossing me, he will and he will regret ever trying to play with me like I'm only a toy in his toy box that he can choose from and play with whenever he wants or feel like it. It's cruel and horrible, just like he is.

I'll show him that when he messes with Rose Ace, he will get everything he deserves. The revenge I got when he fired me wasn't enough to show him what I'm capable of and he will never even dare to cross me again, all I have to do is come up with the most perfect plan, more perfect than the one I had last time I wanted revenge.

I sit on my chair and look outside at the world out the window. Not even caring that I do have work to do, it's not like he can fire me because I do have a leverage over him, that video. I still have the video, a few copies of it and I will send it to everyone I know and they will send it to everyone they know if he does, then again there is court and I can sue him, with my mother's help.

However, I don't want my mother's help in this or anyone's help in this revenge plan. I think of the perfect plan to get back at him and I've got it. I know how to get my revenge on Alexander Knight. No one can know of this plan, not Lena nor my mother.

This will be my revenge and I will get it. I don't know why nowadays, I'm so much for revenge but it's because of him. I was never like this and I've never been like this, it was him that chanced me in that way, it is all because of him. He started this all, but I will end it.

With my glorious revenge and it will show him that he can't mess with me and walk all over me. After my plan is all made up in my mind, I log into the computer and start working. I email him the schedule for today and I also tell him in the email that I will be in the meetings that he has.

I know that I didn't want to leave the office, but it is a stage in my plan and everything must go according to plan, the wicked plan that I will take on him. Because Alexander Knight is going down. I will make sure of it.

Only few seconds later after I sent the email, I hear the noise stop and then silence. The silence that I like much better than those horrible noise. I check my emails and answer some of the emails from client, every day, the emails become less and less.

I don't know why and I don't care. I realize that I don't care about this company or it's clients. All I care about is the money I get paid to work here, because it will help me start my own business that I will care about. Speaking of the devil. The door that leads the offices opens and Mr. Knight walks inside.