🌹Chapter Fourteen🌹

🌹R O S E🌹

🌹CHAPTER FOURTEEN🌹

"Ok, spill, Ms. Hiding from the boss" Lena says, when we're in front of my apartment. If I want to go home someday, I might as well tell her, I really do want to lie down on my bed. This has been one crazy day, that reminds me, I need to call my mom and tell her everything.

"Fine. He's a jerk and I sort of snapped at him. He also told me he wants to be friends with me, which is sick because he played me for a fool" I tell her, feeling the anger in me arise within seconds, there is so much I want to yell at him and snap at him, say the words that I should have said before.

"Wow, hold on a second. You snapped at him. I've known you for quite some time, Rose Ace, and when you snap at people, it usually goes deeper than that. You never tell anyone off unless someone has offended you. What exactly did he say?" She asks, and here come the never ending questions, I should have kept my mouth shut when I had the chance.

"He said it was all a test. Firing me and everything. Then he dare asking me that he wants us to be friends. He's such a dick and a jerk, and he loves to play with other people's feelings" I say, I'm angry at him, I'm hurt by his action and I feel so humiliated.

In my mind, friends don't do things like that, enemies do it. "He's a bastard, that's the thing. And a player. Though, I thought for sure that the two of you would hit it off right away. I mean, the chemistry in the air is happening and the attractions is visible" She says.

It's like she's talking in another language, I have no idea what she's trying to tell me. I lost her after player and now I don't understand what's she saying. "You're crazy" I tell her. "I may be crazy, but you are insane for him and he's insane for you" Lena tells me with a smirk.

"What?" I say, giving her a puzzled look. I'm highly confused, it's like we're not talking about the same thing anymore. "You like him and he likes you" She says, her words shock the living life out of me. My eyes widen, and my jaw drops open.

"Me... liking... him" I stammer. I don't like him and I never will. He's annoyingly a jerk, and arrogant, and a dick. How many times do I have to tell her that before she understands that I loath the guy. He has hurt me and made me feel horrible, I hate him.

"Of course, you never talk about anything but him. Besides, didn't you tell me that he took you out to dinner with his friend when you could have gone on a date with a very hot guy. Sounds to me that he was jealous because he likes you" Lena says.

"I've had enough of this" I say, and open the car door and get out of the car. "You can deny the words, but not the attraction" She says as I slam the car door and make my way to my apartment. Finally getting rest from him and Lena. I walk inside my apartment, and I'm greeted by nothingness, which I like.

The silence does comfort me, at least there is no one to annoy me, to make me feel horrible, to humiliate me, to speak of things that aren't true. I sit on my bed, and I can't help but wonder about Lena's words about me liking him. There's no way that I could ever like him.

But, him liking me. It doesn't make any sense to me, no sense at all. He's a jerk and he just screwed the girl that helped getting me fired, and he did nothing to prevent it or do something else about it. Alexander Knight doesn't like me and I don't like him, that's how it is and that's how it will always be. No matter what Lena or anyone says, it will never come to pass.