🌹Chapter Five🌹

🌹R O S E🌹

🌹CHAPTER FIVE🌹

Waking up on Saturday morning, after the bar thing last night is worse than I thought. I have a headache and I can still hear the loud music blaring in my brain and it hurts. I thought that I wouldn't get a hangover because I never drank anything, but why do I feel like I have a hangover?

It doesn't make any sense. I look the clock on my nightstand and it reads six in the morning, I groan and then I lie back on my bed for what felt like forever, but was actually just ten minutes. In those ten minutes, I tried to go back to sleep but my brain isn't letting me from the headache.

Standing up, I go to the bathroom and take one aspirin tablet and then I go back to bed, until it starts working. I don't feel like doing anything right now. For one, it's Saturday and two I have a aching headache, until it dies down I don't think I will be able to do anything.

About half an hour later I stand up from the bed. Turning the lights on in my room, I open my closet to check what I want to wear today. I think it will be a quiet day so I don't want to go with anything fancy, but I don't want to look horrible either.

I decide to wear some grey yoga pants and a black hoodie. Picking them up, I gently set them on my bed, while I take a quick shower to freshen myself up. Then I dress myself into them, I also wear some black socks to match the hoodie. My hair, I leave down.

Normally I wouldn't do that, but I have kind of wavy hair now, since last night Lena had put my hair into a braided bun. Most of the curls that had formed on my hair disappeared when I took the shower, but some of them stayed and it makes my hair look beautiful.

Just as I was about to make myself some breakfast, I hear my phone ding. It means I've got an email from someone, and I know who it is. I only get emails from one person. I open my phone to look at the email I got sent from Mr. Selone.

He's the type of guy that makes long emails with stuff that isn't important for me to know, like how the weather is or something. But, sometimes it can cheer me up. In the email he's telling me that Mr. Knight's first day will be on Monday, as Mr. Selone has already cleaned out his office and it's officially empty for the new owner.

I still can't get used to it, having to have a new boss after one week. It's like I changed jobs or something and it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. In the short time that I worked with Mr. Selone, I like him and I liked working for him and with him. He's great company, and his wife is lovely.

I make myself a toast with butter and cheese then I put strawberry jam over the cheese, and an orange juice for breakfast. I'm looking forward to Money, still I'm a bit nervous. Just as nervous as I was last week when I started working for Mr. Selone.

Not only will I have a new boss, but I will also have new staff around me. Since it's the strange rules of the company that every employee of the floor has to be replaced, most of them are moved to another floor and those who were on that floor are moved up.

I eat my breakfast then I call Lena, just to know how she's doing, but she doesn't answer. She must be still asleep, or having a hangover and doesn't want to answer me. I don't even know if she remembers what happened last night, hopefully she doesn't remember that I never joined in to anything that she did.

But, at least I was there and I stayed there the whole night with her and I took her home before she passed out, which in my opinion is a good thing. Sitting in my living room, I turn on the TV and put on Isn't it romantic, on Netflix to watch for a bit.