🌹Chapter Thirty - Four🌹

🌹R O S E🌹

🌹CHAPTER THIRTY - FOUR🌹

We spent last night exploring the place and it's a lot larger than I thought it was going to be, from the outside, it doesn't look as big as it inside. After the tour, the both of us had a snack then we went to bed and I did end up sleeping at his house and I don't regret it.

The bed in the room I'm staying at is more softer than any bed I've ever slept in, and when I woke up this morning, I felt refreshed and good. I aslo remembered what happened with Damon and what lead to me being with Alexander, and everything.

I dress in clothes that I got after I take a shower. Even the bathroom is amazing in this place, I wouldn't mind living here. I walk into the kitchen, and Alexander is cooking like the day before. The things he can make are so delicious. "Good morning" I greet as I give him a kind smile.

"Good morning, sleep well?" He asks me, as he's flipping pancakes. "Yes, I did. Thank you for asking. Did you?" I ask him in return as I sit by the island and just watch him cook, somehow that's good. "Good" He answers, he hands me a plate with pancakes and does the same for himself.

I put on syrup and I dig in the pancakes. "These are so good" I tell him with my mouth stuffed with pancakes, these are amazing. "Thank you" He says chuckling, of how I'm stuffing them in my mouth that I'm almost choking, I can't help it, these pancakes are so good.

"What do you wish we do today? We could go to work, but that is up to you" He asks me. I finish my pancakes and I think I just did it on five minutes or less. "I have no idea what we can do, I do want to go to work, but then again, I have the week to work and I don't want to work too much" I tell him.

While growing up, I saw how my mom used to work so much that it was hard for her to make time for me, and even if she did, she was so tired and exhausted sometimes. "I understand. You still avoiding your friend?" He asks me, I had forgotten about the fact that I'm not currently talking to Lena.

I don't mean to but Lena can be difficult sometimes, but then again she is my best friend and I should start to talk to her soon, and tell her everything. I just don't know how she will react to this whole thing. She will most likely want to murder Alexander for hurting me and everything.

But, we're all right about it now. I will not trust him right away, since the hurt is still freaks in my mind. "Yes, but I will talk to her soon" I tell him. I find it strange that he remembers when I had forgotten about it. He finishes his food, a long time after me.

Then again, it wasn't a race. "You could spend the day with her, if you want" He suddenly says, his voice does surprise me. I hadn't expected him to say that. "Really?" I ask him. "Yes, I can drop you off at her apartment" He tells me. That's actually kind to offer, then I get a thought in my mind.

"How do you know where she lives?" I ask, I don't know how he would know that, since I don't believe that he has ever been to her apartment or anything. This is getting strange. He looks taken back by this and he actually looks embarrassed and maybe ashamed, but he doesn't answer me.

I give him a look and raise my eyebrow up. "Tell me" I order him, it actually feels better to order him round since he's always the one that orders me around at work. This is a nice change. "Fine, I'll tell you, but promise not to get mad at me?" He asks, and I have no idea what this means.