Let's talk (Update)

I'm doing this Q&A session or section, whatever you want to call it, about my characters, the books and me in general...

If you have any questions so far about either of those things mentioned above go ahead and ask away. I want us all to be on the same page...

We can have a discussion on here about whatever pertaining to my work so go ahead and type away!

Double update this weekend!

*This is unedited.

On Hold

This book will officially be on hold as from now. I haven't been on here lately, I need time to sit and write decent chapters. I'm going to be real with you, I barely have a chapter done rn. I thought I would have both for this weekend but I don't and I don't want to be updating chapters I'm not comfortable with. I need time guys so no more weekend updates for a whike. With this being said this is me official taking a break to write and write good. I'll be back before you know it, our routine will still be the same when I do. Sorry guys. This is me saying goodbye for a while, my life is a bit hectic now and I'm tired most of the times to even think about writing most of the time. I'll be back stronger than ever with consistent updates, I just need time to get back on track... Happy Saturday!

Bye guys! 👋🏾

Your amateur Wattpad Author,
Kellisa Kelly 🤗😘