(32) Tears

Sorry for the long wait. A lot has happened... Updates will be weekly.

Xavier's POV

"So?" Zoey folds her arms across her breast blocking my view from her pointy nipples. The sheer top does little to no effort to conceal her tits from unwanted view. My dick twitches as endlessly scenarios of fucking her raw on the couch now loops in my mind. "What's going on? Why are you stalking out my house Xavier?"

I furrow my brows in response to her inquiries. Switching the focus from my sex-related fantasies, I quickly pull my mind back to the urgent matter at hand.

Keeping my family safe.

I gulp down air recalling the news from earlier. Troy is out roaming about on good fucking behavior! The words dance on the tip of my tongue but I refrain from saying them. Zoey and Tyler should never have to worry about anything especially this bullshit. If this fucker ever comes within a mile radius of them, I'll personally kill him with my bare hands!

"Zoey," I sigh, dragging a hand down my tired face. My eyes then dart over her golden ones. The curiosity and anguish lingering in them is enough to cement my decision despite the shattering of my heart once again into a billion tiny pieces. I can live with that as long as they are safe... "I... where's Tyler?"

Zoey raises her hands and hit me across the chest. Seeming unsatisfied, she does so again. And again. Again and again. My heart thumps painfully at the anger that exudes from her petite frame. It escalates even more seeing the frustration that taints the woman face at my physical lack of response. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Hey, hey, hey." I grab her flaring arms and press them to my chest in hopes of somewhat calming her down. My fingertips brushes lightly across a nipple igniting a whole new wave of emotion inside me.

My chest heaves in rhythm to her now uneven breathing. "Calm down alright?"

"Why are you here Xavier?" Sneering at me, the woman snatches her hand from my grasp. My skin longs for the warm contact again but I refrain from reaching out in any sort. I just might make things worse. "Tell me right now or get the fuck out,"

I heave a sigh. Different scenarios runs through my mind simultaneously, each ending in the same result. She'll be pissed as fuck. I jab my teeth into my smooth lips almost breaking skin. "I-I can't,"

"Get out," she states in a cool tone not missing a beat. My heart wrenches at the command, a taste akin to acid slowly creeps up my throat burning a path upwards.

"Zoey," I begin only to fumble over my words. "I-I."

The woman pinches the bridge of her nose as she lets out a frustrated sigh. "Xavier. If you're not gonna say anything, then I kindly ask that you go. Tyler has school tomorrow. You can see him this weekend like you promised,"

I shake my head stubbornly. Ignoring the pinch in my chest, I speak up. "I respect your feelings, opinions and decisions but I can't leave Zoey. At least not tonight, please trust me on this."

She flashes me a weird look before plopping down on the sofa. Her pajamas shorts rides up a lot with the fall, my eyes instinctively shoots to her long clean legs. "You know the way out Mr. Danvers,"

I sigh and take a seat beside her. All the built up frustration, anger and anguish weighs down my entire body threatening to break my spine. I've been walking around with all this baggage and constant headaches, maybe it's time I expunge my mind of all of it. Maybe it's time... "fine. Troy is out on good behavior, he has been for a while no—-"

Being With Mr. CEO (Book 2) [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara