(46) The Big Question

*play the song above then start reading. You'll get the feels... trust.

Xavier's POV

"Xavierrr," Zoey moans as I whine and grind up inside her. Oh Lord. Who knew pregnant pum pum was this maddening? Her pregnant pum pum to be exact. "Mhmm. Fuck. Xavvvv."

Squishing sounds and moans fills the room blending in with the sounds of early morning traffic coming from the distance. Extra fluid run down her leg and onto our satin sheets soaking it. She's definitely enjoying this. A smile tugs at my lips at the thought.

We've done a quick round last night but I just can't help myself plus I woke up stiff as fuck. My desire for her is insatiable. Now, with everything seemly behind us, I've been all up inside her whenever and wherever I get the chance to as long as she's comfortable with it.

In the distance the sun begins to peak over the horizon, its rays stream through the gaps in the curtains bathing our room in a golden glow. Today's the day. The day I'll ask Zoey to be my wife and join me on this journey forever.

I had woken up a few minutes ago with every intention to finish packing secretly for our trip to Dubai, a trip she knows nothing about yet. I was supposed to be stealthy, quick. However, seeing her lying next to me, the early morning light illuminating her peaceful features, the sheet barely covering her body - I got carried away. The packing can wait.

Gripping her soft but firm ass cheeks I hault her movements as I switch up and start pounding in her slick core. Her walls clench even tighter around me signaling that her end is near. Raw moans and groans falls from Zoey's perfectly gaped mouth. The same one that was around my cock last night. Jeez. My toes curl as I drink in the sight of the woman being undone before me. Best fucking view to start any day but especially this one.

"Xavier, fucccck. I'm..." Zoey whines as she tries to move away from me. I steady her as I continue moving but being cautious not to hurt her. The loud slap of skin to skin and our groans echoes in the room. Moments later more warm liquid streams down her legs and pool onto the satin sheet below us.

"I know. Come for me baby." I continue hitting her in the same sweet spot. Her moans turn into one long, high-pitched orgasm as she shudders against me. Not long after I come releasing inside her slick core. "Are you okay?"

The woman weakly nods her head. "Mhm,"

"Mhm," kneading her soft ass, I move my twitching dick a little inside her. It starts to harden again at the mere action. "Ready for another round?"

She chuckles. "You're insatiable, you know that right?"

"Only for you," I reply not missing a beat. With a sigh of satisfaction, I pull out my semi hardened dick coated in our cum. I'll probably have to do a quick handie in the shower but I still need to finish packing if we're going to make it to Dubai in time. I trace a line of kisses down her neck before getting out of bed.

I lean against the bathroom door frame and drink in the the peaceful image of Zoey. The faint morning light filtering through the curtains gives her an almost ethereal glow. A lump forms in my throat as I take in the scene - the woman I love, sprawled off naked in our bed, in our home.

"What are you staring at?" The woman tease as a warm smile spreads across her lips.

"You." I say, pushing off the doorway and moving to sit on the edge of our bed. "Good morning, beautiful."

She rolls over and face me. Her tousled hair sways with a fluent movement that captivates me. My heart swells with love and admiration for the beautiful seductress laying out before me.