(34) Blue Balls and a Ball

Xavier's POV

"Fuccccckkkk," I drawl out stroking my dick harder against my wet palm. Over the past few years, I've hardly entertained a woman much less fuck them, they were all models hired to accompany me to major events and shit. In hindsight I should have probably just fucked with one person but I was just too uninterested to be sticking around just one. Each was duller than a box of RoseArt. I grunt out in pure pleasure. The stinging sensation of the hot water hitting my back encourages me to go even faster. "Oh shit,"

Soft moans fill the bathroom as I pump my stiff cock trying to find a release. Under hooded eyes I look down at myself pleased that the pre-cum already washed down the drain. Gritting my teeth I then raise my face to the shower head letting the hot drops hit it in hopes of calming me down. I debated earlier on bringing over a call girl but quickly decided against it. It feels like I would be cheating on her. On my family. I really don't wanna have that feeling resting on me. "Mhm,"

My balls tingle at the familiar sensation coursing through my body. One name settles at the back of my mind as my release crawls near but I push it away. Just like I have for the past two weeks. My breath comes out in short pants and grunts as pure pleasure prickles my flushed skin. My hand movement becomes quite sloppy and I can feel my cock already twitching.

I'm close.

Not a second after cum spills out and slide down my shaft. Exhaling loudly, I caress myself squeezing out every last drop of it. "Damn,"

The best release I've had in the past few days. My hard-ons makes it very difficult for me to function properly in the mornings especially with the blue balls shit.

I might need me a girlfriend or sumu'

I never went beyond the thought though. I don't wanna confuse Ty nor let him down. He still has hopes for us being a family.

Heaving a sigh, I grab my wash cloth and pour some fancy ass body wash on it before lathering it up.

I don't wanna disappoint the kid but I don't think we'll ever be able work again...

I've been feeding myself and her crap for the past few days. Honestly I'm not not happy one bit about that doctor man, kissing, touching, probably fucking what's mine but if it's one thing I've learned in the past four years is that if I love her, I should let her go. Put her feelings first not my own. Wise words of Fred. Even though I wanna throw that stupid advise out the fucking window, I still owe it to myself and them to see where it goes.

"Damnit," I huff washing my body with the soapy cloth.

I won't and I've never forced her to do anything. When and if the time is right, things will surely work out. Even though I honestly doubt that shit for a minute I still chose to just let things flow.

My mother has been pressuring me about seeing Tyler, the perfect damn icing on this shitty cake. No matter how I try to forget that night, I still remember how her voice cracked and the hurt that danced in her eyes when she learnt about Zoey and I's contract.

I still think it's a bit hypocritical but I digress.

Surprisingly Zoey is not against the idea of Tyler meeting my side of the family but she expressed she needs time. Shit, she barely had a choice in this but respectfully she's been raising him alone for the past almost nine years. It's not fair to barge back in their lives and dictate shit.

I increase the pressure of water and stand under the head letting the soap slide off my body.

A smile form on my lips as I remember the kid birthday that's coming up in the next few weeks. Zoey mention throwing him a small party at her parents' and hiring a photographer along with decorators and catering services. Even though I weaseled my way into helping I still wanna do something else for him. The tropical trip I've been planning for the past four months will be a prefect addition to the whole thing. It's only for two weeks and those two weeks are fortunately before his birthday. I've been trying to convince Zoey to take time off and come with Tyler.