Tsuna stare at Aizawa in wonder.

"Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names." The class's mood immediately sky rocketed. "This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and a can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, in order for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation."Aizawa explained with his usual bored tone.

"So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?" Said Hagakure "That's right." replied Aizawa"And here are the totals for those with offers." Everyone watched as Aizawa pressed a button and numbers appeared on the board.

As the Numbers appeared,Tsuna almost shout his signature thing (Heiii!!!)

'whatt the!?'

The Board shows shock the students.

Todoroki - 4,391
Tsuna - 4,300
Bakugou - 3,358

Etc...

"Gah, there's such a big difference!" exclaimed Kaminari

"Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one!"said Aoyama, silently fuming.

"Todoroki was first?...Tsuna was second?... And Bakugou was... Third?..."questioned Jiro

"It's the opposite of their placement in the sports festival." stated Kirishima

"Some people are too scared to ask for a guy who had to be restrained on the podium." said Sero

"What're the pros scared of?!"yelled Bakugou.

"Um...You?..."Tsuna mumbled but of course the grenade hear these"What did you say Lion Cub!?"Tsuna just silently smile remembering the Familiar Nickname.

"Lion Cub..?"Sero ask "Oh,It's just what my classmates at Middle School call me"

"Bastard not just your Classmates..." Bakugou mutter,Tsuna tilted his head to the side in confuse manner.

"Now I can see why he is called Lion Cub!"Uraraka said.

"Okay, continue keeping these results in mind, whether or not anyone asked for you, you willl all be participating in internships with pros,it will last a week."Said Aizawa.

"At USJ, you already got to experience combat with real villains, but it will stil be meaningful training for you to see pros at work firsthand"

The door opened revealing Midnight,Kaminari,Sero and Mineta particular happy to *see* her,well she was wearing her hero costume "Because a lot of hero names used by students become recognized by society, they end up becoming professional hero names!" She said grinning.

'Turns out Midnight-Sensie was going to be deciding on whether or not our names are acceptable'

They were handed out boards along with a marker,Tsuna think for a second before writing his own,he waited until he was turn.

Midoriya step in front and showed, almost everyone gasp in surprise.

"Midoriya are you sure about this?"Kirishima ask.

"Yeah...that will be forever your hero name.."Sero agreed yet Midoriya smile.

"I'm sure of it...i still didn't like the nickname until now,and I know this name means 'Useless' but there are Two person who change the meaning of the name Deku"Midoriya said with a determined look,some of the students look at Tsuna and Uraraka who look shock a little"So..my Hero name is Deku"

Tsuna smile glad for his Best Friend,now it was him and Bakugou who is left to submit they're hero names.

Tsuna stand up and proceed at the front "The Sky Hero:Leone di Cielo" as he did he didn't notice that his eyes glowed for a moment of resolve.

"An Italian?"Yaoyorozu ask and Tsuna just smile.

"What is it means?"Tokoyami ask.

"Sky Lion"Tsuna answered, Midnight smile "Okay! It's approved!"Tsuna smile once again and go back to his seat.

When it comes to Bakagou,it was silence "No! It can't be approved" Midnight said,then he tried again making Midnight sigh"Not again" when she saw a huge "Lord Explosion Murder" at the board.

Tsuna Chuckle "Ground Zero" all of them turned to him, Tsuna opened his closed eyes "Happy?" Bakugou grumble in response "Fine..."

"Alright so Bakugou's hero name was Ground Zero!"Midnight Exclaimed before going outside.

Then Aizawa sat up from his sleeping bag "Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we'll go back to talking about the internships. They will last for a week. Those who had offers from pros will be given your own lists, so you can choose from those yourself. Those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns. They all work in different places and have different specialties." Said Aizawa"For example, Thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting villains"

"Think carefully before you choose." said Aizawa. "Yes, sir!" yelled the class in unison.

'We were given two days to make our decisions...huh...'

»TBC«