Prologue

[Prologue]

(Olivia's POV)

All I wanted was to grab a coffee and go to work but on my journey to the beloved Starbucks, a scream captured my attention. I knew that wasn't a scream of excitement or happiness. No, it was a scream of fear and terror. My "agent" instinct kicked in and I immediately looked around to find the source. There aren't many people around and those that were, well they seemed oblivious to the shrill noise. 

I walked faster, looking around the streets as I passed by house after house. Then my heart clenches at the sight in-front of me. A man, he looked intoxicated and barely able to stand. the bottle of beer in his hand confirmed my suspicion. The other hand was pushed against the wall, enclosing in a woman. She looked scared, tears ran down her face as he loud sobs echoed though the alley. She backed further into the wall, trying to escape the drunk man.

"Leave her alone!" I yelled, making my presence known.

He immediately bashed the bottle of beer next to woman's head and in an instant grabbed her, spinning her around to his chest as he held the now sharp bottle against her neck.

"I'd leave if I were you. This doesn't involve you. Go and you won't be hurt." He looked like he had been dragged through a bush. His hair was messy, he looked to be in his mid 30's. Tattoos covered his built arms, the symbol on his forearm catches my eye. It's from a gang the S.I.O have been tracking for weeks.

They use women. Manipulate, abuse, sell them to gain power and money in the gang community. It makes me sick knowing so many women are being put through these nasty acts. 

 The girl looks at me, her eyes pleading me to help her. 

"Why would I leave? What was your plan huh?" I take a step towards him slowly, the woman's eyes widening. "Get drunk, find a new girl you can fuck around with and when you're done with her chuck her to the side?" I fake smile and cock my head to the side. His eyes darken, then he smirks, his grip on the bottle loosening slightly. Good, exactly what I wanted. 

"You're not entirely wrong." He laughs manically. "More like, get drunk, fuck the old girl, kill her and find myself a new one!" His eyes narrow in on me, raking my body up and down. I cringe internally.

"Looks like I found myself a new girl." I shake my head at his comment and continue walking towards him slowly. The woman looked at me as if I was crazy, I could tell she confused by my actions. Anyone from this neighbourhood would've ran and only looked out for themselves. Yet here I am walking towards the danger.

"I know who you are." I smirk back placing my hands on my waist. His jaw clenches slightly, "Now that's a problem I'm going to have to get rid of isn't it." I notice his arm tense. He's going to attack. 

Before he has the chance to do anything, I bring my leg up sending a powerful kick to his arm. His hold on the bottle weakened causing it to drop on the floor. His hand went to cover the area I kicked. A menacing look appeared on his face. "Get behind me!" I shouted out to the woman. She took that as her chance to run behind me. Her legs shaking as she wraps her arms around herself. 

With in a second, he reaches into the waistband of his jeans and grabs his gun pointing it at me. Well I was hoping not to use my firearm but if this is how he wants to play, i'll play.

"Im not going to kill you darling." 

He is obviously lying, you can see it in his eyes, his chest is rising and falling quicker meaning his heart sped up, he's being sweet about it, grooming me in, trying to charm me. It's a lie.  All signs of a lie.

"PUT YOUR GUN DOWN NOW!" I bellow getting annoyed with this guy. 

He flinches, he didn't like that.. I see his finger twitch on the trigger before he can do anything I pull the trigger on my gun shooting him in the chest.

------

You see as a spy I am ordered to kill the people who are a threat to the United States of America. Now that he is dead the SIO will send someone to clean up the body.

"Good job Ms Evans, Now can you, Mr Brooks and Mr Miller come to my office I have a mission for you." Mr Austin tells me as I reach headquarters.

I nod walking to my room knowing I will find both Charlie and Jordan. In the SIO we all have our own rooms in-case our missions are long we stay at headquarters. Some reason being they both decide to hang out in my room.

Pushing the door open I walk in flopping straight down onto my bed. My room is pretty large. As you walk in the bed is right in-front of you. To the right of the door there is a couch and a big screen TV and to the left is my wardrobe where I keep my weapons and mission clothes.

"Albert want's to meet us in his office for another mission." I announce looking to the two boys who are sitting on the end of the bed each one between my feet.

"Well let's get going then!" Charlie chirps grabbing my hand and pulling me of the bed. I feel a shock of electricity go through my palm. What the hell? Ignoring the weird feeling I follow them both out of my big room and down to Al's office. Al is Albert's nickname.

------------------

Stepping into Albert's office I am instantly reminded of the old missions he has assigned us. Albert's office is like one of those old ones you would find in harry potter or something.

"Sit down agents this one is important." We all take a seat on the brown leather couch sitting opposite his desk.

"We have found a drug lord. He is one of the most powerful drug lords in the United States. His dealers are also very powerful. They have been caught by some of our lower level spies dealing, cocaine, meth and marijuana. You three are going to be sent to a high school named Arrington high, located in California. You will be going undercover to find information about the drug lord and most importantly catch and kill his dealers. If his dealers are gone then he becomes weak and that would be our best chance at catching him.

This mission is going to be one of the hardest missions yet. It will also determine whether you are really ready to become the Leaders of the SIO. Now here are your files. You are to read your new identities and learn them. Your private jet leaves in 5 hours so get ready.

Weapons and things like that will be packed for you. When you get there you will be meeting a man who will guide you to your destination.

Good Luck Agents. You will need it." He explains handing us our folders.

I open mine and read it.

Name: Alyssa Scott

Age: 17

Personality: A shy girl who keeps to herself, high grades however lacks classes such as Gym. A.K.A NERD

Looks: Knotty hair, out of fashion clothes, glasses and braces.

From: North Carolina

Reason for move: Parents moved for their job.

I close my folder and sigh. This is going to one hell of a mission...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A:N// Yaaaaaaaaay the prologue has been posted whoop. I am really excited to write the rest of this book.

Please VOTE COMMENT AND READ ON THANK YOUUUUUU !!!!!!!

P.S: If you would like to make a trailer for this book please inbox me and i will give you a dedication and a shout out !