What happened...

Hey Dreamers, 

This isn't a chapter, just more of an explanation as to why I've been away for so long. 

So...I don't want to go into too much detail but things have personally been crazy for me and it's taken a lot to get back on the right track. I've had a lot of highs and lows. And I lost who I was as a person. I am a lot healthier now, and I'm ready to make my comeback.

If you guys want to hear about it all in detail, I may or may not write a book on it, depending on if you guys would be interested. It'll be a true story, there will be lots of drama. You'll get advice on the weirdest but most useful things. You'll get a look into the things I've accomplished, overcome, real life situations and how I've dealt with them. You'll also learn a lot from my mistakes. Its sort of like a look into my life. Ya know youtube? And how people vlog their daily lives. Well I thought I'd do that. But write it! For all of my dreamers out there who love reading. 

So make sure you guys leave a comment and be sure to vote on this part if you're interested in me doing that. I don't want to post it, but then people don't really like it and would prefer me to do something different. 

If you have any other ideas please be sure to comment them too!

I love you guys all so much, please be safe, be kind to yourself dreamers. If you want something, and you work hard enough you'll make it. Don't listen to what other people say. YOU DO YOU!

Dream on Dreamers xoxo