Chapter 14

WARNING! UNEDITED :(

Yep thats the sexy JORDAN MILLER right there!

[Chapter 14]

As a piercing scream echoes through the walls of the guest bedroom, my body shoots up out of bed and I stand in a defence position. I recognise Caleb's voice whispering a line of profanities and soon begin to rush out the room, not forgetting my knife, to follow his voice.

I peer over from behind the hallway and see a fully clothes Caleb holding a frying pan full of bacon and hot splattering oil at about a 30 centimetre distance from his actual body. I can see his face scrunched up in disgust as he pulls his sleeves down so that no skin on his hands are showing.

I out a loud laugh making him jump and drop the pan into the sink. I laugh even louder and drop to the floor clutching my stomach.

"Holy Hell Olivia!" I hear him shout accusingly. Once I sober up I walk over to him and grab his hands. They have little oil marks all over and I can't help but feel bad for him. Did he do this just because he wanted to make his sister breakfast? Stupid child...

"Caleb what the hell is wrong with you! You risked burning yourself just because you wanted to cook breakfast for me? I mean holding the pan in front of you like it's a crying baby doesn't exactly do much. Run your hands under cold water for 10 minutes and then we can go get some Mc Donalds breakfast before school starts. My treat." I guide his hands over to the sink and turn the tap on. The cool water runs out onto his burnt hands. Knowing that he is okay, I pick out the burnt pieces of bacon from the sink and throw them away.

——

Once both Caleb and I are ready we go through the Mc Donald's drive through and order our breakfast. On the way to school we discuss how to get Cindy on her own in  order for us to bring her into Caleb's house for questioning.

As usual I am dropped off before we reach the school in order to maintain my reputation. I droop my shoulders and keep my head down as I reach the school trotting to my locker. I look around shyly and see Jayden opposite my locker. He seems to be in deep conversation to somebody. I turn up the invisible spy hearing device and look away pretending to search through my locker.

"Grover, boss isn't going to be happy with you if you kill one of their agents! Remember he wants to do it his self, so killing her will only get you killed."

Who are they planning to kill? It can't be any of the guys so that leaves, Arianna, Lucy, Maddison or...me. OH HELL NO BITCHES!

There's a pause and I'm guessing Pop belly Grover is talking. That guy needs to do some serious cardio. Jayden speaks once again.

"WHAT?! You using Cindy to help you? Boss only used your daughter so you wouldn't turn against him, yet that's exactly what he's doing! If you go through with killing the nerd the boss will kill both you and your daughter. That C4 is for all of them not just one!"

There's another pause before Jayden hangs up and aggressively slams his locker door shut. He stomps away and I stand there in shock. Let me get things clear. Slutty Cindy is Pop belly Grover's daughter and they both work for the drug lord. The drug lord is going to use the C4 to kill us all so we don't interfere with his plans of taking over California.  However Pop Belly Grover and his daughter are going to kill me first with some amount of C4 before anything else. I need to tell Caleb right now!

Using phone I text Caleb and tell him the situation. He instantly replies,

From: Caleb

Okay were skipping the rest of the week. Meet me by my car. I'll get Cindy.

I sigh closing my locker shut. When will this ever end...

—-

I reach the car and get into the passenger seat with a scowl on my face. Turning around so I can see in the back space of the car I glare at a tied up Cindy. She had duck- tape on her mouth ankles and wrists. She tries her best to return the glare at me but her fake eyelashes just get in the way. I whip back around in my seat and motion for Caleb to drive. He nods and we silently drive to back to his house.

—————

DreamingDreams