Book 1 Info and Summary

This is Book 2 for 'The Nerds.....' Series so I highly recomend you read the first book before you read this as you may not understand certain events.

The first book is called 'The Nerds Secret' and is about a girl who's parents died when she was only 17. She was left on the strees alone after her boyfriend used her and abused her. While on the streets she came across many things. She was kidnapped by a dangerous gang and was involved with things she didnt want to be involved in. She escaped the gang and a lady from an Orphanage took her in and looked after her.

She was bullied at school and had nobody to talk to but her two best friends Dylan and Emma. They stuck by her and knew her secret. She learnt to fight. Fighing helped her alot on the streets and taught her to be tough.

Aaron Miller a bad boy who loves to tease and bully Mia breaks down her walls she built up to protect her self. He finds out her secret and they become closer through the event of a major fight.

Charlie was a 7 year old boy at the orphanage who Mia cares for however as Mia is now 18 she is forced to leave the orphanage. She goes to her fighter manager Nikki and lives with her until she had money for a house of her own. Her and Charlie grow closer when she decided to Adopt him.

Aarons brother, Jordan befriends Charlie and they both become inseperable including Olivia who loves them to death. Mia faces many things along her journey and in the end she finds herself to be happy with a family she never thought she would have.

SEQUEL SUMMERY, Book 2: The Nerd Underover.

My name is Olivia Evans and from the age of 7 onwards me and my two best friends, Charlie Brooks and Jordan Miller have had a dream, a dream to become a spy. Our dreams came true because at the age of 7 Charlie and Jordan's mother (not blood related) gave up her job as leader of SIO and passed it down to us three.

The SIO is the Secret, Intelligence, Organisation and from the age of seven onwards all three of us were taught ,more than 8 languages, highly trained in tae kwon do, karate, mixed martial arts and judo. It might seem a bit crazy but we also learnt to shoot a gun, throw a knife, disarm a bomb and track anyone or anything.

Now we are the three best agents in the United States of America and we have been set a mission. But this mission is not any old mission. This very Mission determines whether we are really ready or not to become Superiors (A.K.A: Leaders).

And on this mission I will come across many obstacles. Love, guilt, secrets and lies. My agility will be tested to its limit but most importantly

I will be going undercover...

In a high school...

As a nerd...

I just wanna say that this book may contain self harm. I do not in any way promote, or encourage self harm so please don't do it! If any of you wanna talk to me I'm here! ❤️ so yah just message meeeee *smiley face* ☺️