Chapter 15

Chapter 15

The car ride to Caleb's house was more or less between the lines of being stressful and then peaceful. Now let me explain. The slut wouldn't stop kicking my seat! She even kicked Caleb's when we were turning a corner just to make him lose control so we would crash. It was fucking scary! I mean now I remember the first car crash I'm terrified of them. Luckily Caleb is a good driver and managed to keep us on course.

The peaceful part of the ride? Well that was the part where she would get so irritating that I would knock her out my jamming my elbow into her temple. Muhaha it comes in good use having bony elbows.

A while before we approach the house Caleb tells me to blind fold Cindy so she doesn't know how to get in or out the secret room.

I turn around and with great difficulty I blind fold her making sure she can't see at all. Only a few minutes later we arrive. This time Caleb doesn't pull into the driveway. He opens the mail box and lifts the bottom of the object. A key pad is revealed. He types in the 8 numbered password.

Pretty cool contraption there. After entering the code the car shakes a little then descends into the ground. So this is what he meant when he said the room is underground. When the car lift thing stops we reach a room big enough for the size of 5 average cars to fit into. Caleb's car is parked to the side in its own little spot.

I get out the car along with Caleb and move to the back seat where Cindy is.

"Once I get her out lock the car and follow me." Caleb instructs. I nod in understanding and wait for Cindy to get her ass out my brothers car.

After 5 minutes of continuous struggling and mumbling she is out the car and only seconds later sitting in a special room. It's a boxed room with one panel of unbreakable glass. We question her from behind the glass after making sure she has no weapons on her.

Caleb rips of the tape on her mouth and I take of the ones on her ankles and wrists. Bitch kicked me in the shoulder.

We leave and lock the room to stand on the other side of the glass. There is a microphone and a speaker in the room so she can hear us, also respond to us.

"THIS IS KIDNAP!" The slut yells standing from her chair and throwing it to the glass. I don't even flinch.

"Bitch this isn't kidnapping if you're an agent and have the right too. But wait, you already know that don't you?" I retort bitterly.

"And please do tell us Cindy, what more do you know? I mean it can't only be about us agents." Caleb pipes in.

"I don't know shit!" Ha we hear this every time...

"Oh come on Cindy, we know that you know something so just tell us and we don't have to cause trouble." I sigh. If she doesn't crack soon we'll have to resort to plan B, which is threatening to kill her unless she gives us the answers. Not that we actually can kill her.

She doesn't say anything and I look to Caleb for acceptance to Plan B. He purse his lips before nodding. I barge into the room making sure the door closes behind me and I take the gun out my back pocket.

Her eyes widen in fear when I press the metal of the gun to her forehead, not so tough now are we? "I'll give you one last chance, what do you know?!" I end angrily getting impatient. She flinches under my gaze and surrenders.

"My dad, Arnold Grover and I were struggling for money. We had nothing after my mum died. That was until a man named Christian Rodriguez made a deal with us. We join his gang and help in taking over California then he would provide us with the perfect life." She explains looking sad. Drop the act cause I don't care.

"That doesn't make sense. Why would he come up to you and your father specifically, out of all the other people in California he chooses you?" I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

"That's because my dad's real name is Marcus Rodriguez, and he is the brother of the drug lord. Christian Rodriguez."

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: HELLOOOOO EVEYONE!!!

WHO LIVES IN LONDON?!!! CAUSE I DO AND ITS SO FRICKING HOT TODAY!!! like 38 celsius!

Im dying in this heat and my summer doesnt start for another 3 weeks!!

QUESTIONS!!

1. What will happen to Olivia??!

2. Will they find Marcus Rodriguez?

3. What do you want to happen next?

4. Should I add some music to my chapters? If so drop some songssss

Anyways I hope you are all doing well! I LOVE YOU ALL! xx

Dreamerfeverxo