Chapter 18

{not edited}

Image: Olivia and Charlie

Video: Give me Love - Ed Sheeran

Chapter 18

Olivia's POV:

I slowly move my head from Charlie's lap; I somehow end up clutching my head in extreme pain. Rolling of the swing I kneel down on the floor holding my head I'm my hands. Shit this is worse than the time when Jordan was high and he hit me over the head with a baseball bat because he thought my head was the ball, oh and when I fell to the ground in pain holding my head he shouted "OLIVIA CAUGHT THE BALL GUYS!"

I must admit it was funny but now's not the time to be thinking about that. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me into their embrace. I immediately smell the amazing familiar Calvin Klein cologne that Charlie always wears. My head begins to feel lighter and the head ache begins to ease away, however is not still completely gone.

With help from Charlie I stand on my own two feet and look up to see Carter walk out the kitchen with two glasses of water. He hands one glass of water and pills of what I assume to be aspirin to my brother who I now see is awake and then walks over to me and hands me the water and two pills.

"I guess there's a lot of explaining to do" Carter announces sighing and shoving his hands into his jean clad pockets.

------------------------------

After Carter had explained to Caleb and I about the Poisonous gas, we told the rest of the agents the information about Christian Rodriguez and Cindy. We also explained that Marcus wants to kill me. I wasn't so focused on this mission due to the fact I had thoughts of what Charlie had said to me floating around in my mind.

I've decided to forgive the Charlie, Jordan and the agents for what they said. No matter how much it hurt I still forgave them because I love them all like family. They're the only family I really have except for Mia and Aaron. Speaking of, I really miss them. That reminded me, I really must see them soon and see how they are.

I must have spaced out because before I know it I'm being lifted up of the ground and carried up the stairs. I giggle and laugh hitting Charlie on the back, I'm not complaining, I've got a nice view here but his shoulder is digging into my stummie, yes I mixed stomach and tummy.

"CHARLIEEE WARLYYY, LET ME DOWN!" I use his old nickname knowing he hated it.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT OLIVEEEEEEEEE!!!" My body plummets to a soft surface and bouncy a little. I pout, cross my arms and stare up at an incredibly sexy looking Charlie. I turn my head to the side as my cheeks blush a crimson red.

Charlie suddenly climbs on top of me but puts his fore arms beside my head so his body doesn't crush me. I mean with all that sexy muscle and all. Okayyyyyyyyy then...

He puts his finger under my chin and moves my head so that I'm looking at him. "You're so beautiful Olivia."

All I see is love in his eyes. I hesitantly wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down closer.

He leans forward and before I know it I'm on cloud nine. His soft warm lips touch mine and I can feel the sparks fly. I know how cliché this sounds but trust me when I say that our lips mould together better than your two favourite Lego pieces as a kid.

I push my lips harder against his wanting more of him. He turns us over so I'm on top. One of his hands holds my cheek and the other rests on my hip. His touch burns me and makes my body feel as though it's on fire. I move my hands from his neck and run one through his hair my nails scratching against his scalp gently tugging making him groan in the back of his throat. The other hand rests on his perfectly sculpted chest.

He suddenly grips my bum and I gasp causing my mouth to part, nawty little bastard. I feel him smile into the kiss which makes me smile too. His tongue roams my mouth and I suddenly feel a new emotion. Passion. This kiss wasn't just an "I'm sorry for hurting you kiss" this kiss was "I love you so fucking much and don't ever leave me" that's the type of kiss this was.

I soon begin to realise I was running out of air so I pull back and rest my fore head against his. I peck his nose and giggle. "I love you so fucking much Olivia Evans." He whispers his lips now against my neck.

I moan and let out a deep breath, "I love you so fucking much too Charlie Brooks."

He pulls his lips away from my neck and look into my eyes with such love. "Be my girlfriend."

My heart starts beating a million miles over at this. "Charlie, nothing lasts forever."

"If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing." Tears gather in my eyes at this adorable moment.

"Yes Charlie, I'll be your girlfriend." And with my decision made I kissed my boyfriend once again feeling my worries wash away.

If only tomorrow were to never come. I could be dead in 24 hours and If I am I want to cherish this moment.

�����

A/N: Hello lovelies.

I updated, who thought this was a cute chapter and is in love with Charlie as much as Olivia is?

I want a Charlie....

SOOOOOOOOOO shout out to my friend on here who just started a booked called "Lost and Found" smileyface_taeyang

Please go follow her and read her book, it would mean a lot to her and also me!!!!

Question of the Day:

What is your favoutie T.V show?

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! oooooooooh guess what!!!

It's my Birthday on Tuesday 15th!

Vote, Read, Comment, ILY!

DreamingDreams