Chapter 6 ~Just me and those abs~

Start from the beginning

Bella, Hazel and I lay our towels on the sand and have our backs turned as the boys grab their boogie boards and run off into the water. Sitting down on my towel I reach into my bag and grab out my phone, the girls and I snap a few selfies before posting them to Facebook. Instantly they start dinging with likes and comments, I turn them to silent before removing my shorts. Lying down in the sun in our bikinis, I lie on my stomach and close my eyes. I begin to feel drowsy in the warm sun, I should still be asleep after all. Listening to the lull of the waves and the hum of people my eyes get heavy. After what seems like a few minutes I feel drips on my back, I begin to turn my head when I feel cool wet bodies lying on top of me.

"Hey! What the?" Jumping up suddenly, I throw the bodies off me. Putting my sunglasses on my head I rub my eyes and see Cameron and Tom standing there grinning like idiots. Looking down I see Hazel and Bella holding their phones up and know they were videoing me. They've got it coming, but damn those boys look hot, the water glistening on their naked chests, muscles gleaming. I can't believe Tom was just on top of me. I smirk before charging towards them in one of my take down moves, I've tackled them to the ground and am sitting on them before they know what's happened. 

Grinning I get up, take my shirt off, throw it at them and give them the finger before grabbing a boogie board and running off laughing. My feet hit the water and I wade in gasping as the cold water hits my belly. Diving under I slowly get used to the cold before coming up and wiping the water out of my eyes. Kicking and holding the board in front of me, I swim out past where the waves are breaking and stay still just watching everyone on the beach. Kicking my legs to stay afloat Bella and Hazel slowly swim out to me grinning. 

"That was so funny they're still sitting there trying to work out what happened." Hazel laughs.

"I know! We ran off after you and they were just sitting there stunned." 

"What can I say, don't mess with someone who knows kickboxing." I grin. Staying out behind the waves I begin to get a bit chilly and we all decide to go back to tanning. The girls begin to swim in and I yell at them to take photos of me as I come in on the boogie board. Holding the thumbs up I can see Hazel and Bella run to grab their phones in the distance. Swimming forward a bit I lay on my stomach with the bogey board under me and wait. Before long I can see a big wave building and begin moving my arms in a freestyle motion, the wave continues to get bigger much bigger than I anticipated. It's under me now, before I can think it breaks and I am shooting forward on my stomach at lightning speed. 

"Woohoo!" I shout out as I ride into shore, slowing down at the shallows I jump off and stand up as another wave comes to a halt and washes over my ankles. Walking over to a waiting Hazel and Bella I laugh, we walk back to our towels and the boys so they can show me the pictures. Walking in a line, we approach the boys in our wet bikini's laughing at my face in the photo's. Running my fingers through my wet hair which is already starting to dry, I go to plomp down with the boys and I count three boys instead of two. 

"One, two, three. Am I seeing things or have we multiplied?" I laugh and the girls join. I notice Cameron and Tom are not, just staring at us and I raise an eyebrow at them before turning to the girls, they shrug in reply. I turn to look at what seems to be our new guest and see he's smirking at them. Grinning at Ash, I am suddenly happy to see him. Looking amused, Ashely pats a bit of space on the towel next to him and I sit, putting my legs out straight in front of me. Looking at Cameron he's still looking at us, Tom has a small smile on his face but his eyes appear glazed.

"Hello? Earth to Cameron and Tom." I say waving my hands in their faces. Finally looking a little more alive, they look at me then quietly start talking to each other. 

"Ok then." I say. I move around so I'm lying horizontal and put my wet head on Ashely's thigh. Jolting he grabs my shoulders,

"Whow, Layli." He says moving me off him, "Please don't do that." Running his fingers through his sandy blonde hair, he gets up and walks towards the water. What the fuck? What is wrong with these boys today?