Chapter 22

Arthit's POV

So, Kong doesn't like my plan, but he says he will just go along with it. I kind of expected that though. Kong can't be mean or rude to anyone even if he tried. I've caught him apologizing to potted plants for accidentally kicking them. He even feels sad for the fish we eat. Like I said before, if it weren't for me, he would have became a monk.

Tomorrow is Sunday, and I've enlisted backup for my plan. Today, Krystal took one for the team, and showed Aom around. She found out everything from what Aom likes to dislike. Krystal even made a short list for me

Likes:
Yellow
Pineapple
Sushi
Rom-Com Movies
Chocolate cake
Dancing

Dislikes:
Red
Mango
Pizza
Scary Movies
Ice cream
Any type of sports

I looked over the list. Red? That's like my favorite color other than blue. Ice cream? What kind of monster is she? Who doesn't like ice cream? This is perfect. I called Toota up about tomorrow.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Toota: This better be good.

Arthit: What's with your greeting?

Toota: Just hurry up. Say what you gotta say.

Arthit: Tomorrow, basketball at 1pm, scary movie, pizza for dinner, and ice cream shop for dessert.

Toota: Are you asking me out?

Arthit: No, you idiot! It's the plan. Aom hates all of the above, and we are going to drive her crazy.

Toota: Whoa, how is she ever going to get laid? Who doesn't like ice cream?

Arthit: Not my problem. Tell Bright and M.

Toota: All right. I have to go.

Toota just hung up on me. I wondered why he's in such a rush. Whatever. Kongpob is still showering. Since it's the weekend, I told my Grammy I usually play video games all night at Kong's house. She just told me to have fun, and make sure to take Aom out tomorrow. Well, I most certainly will.

Kongpob comes out with a towel around his shoulder, and his hair is still wet. I can never get tired of looking at him. He is so handsome, and he is all mine. He smiles at me, and I pat the space next to me on the bed. He comes over, and tipped my chin up to give me a kiss before sitting down. He melts me without even trying.

"Kong, your hair is still wet. Let me help you."

"Thanks my love."

Chup

I got up to kneel behind him, and took the towel from his shoulder to dry his hair. I love his fresh showered scent.

"What were you doing just now?" Kong asked.

"I was just making plans with the boys tomorrow."

"But didn't you promise your Grammy to take Aom out tomorrow? I really don't want you to, but I will understand if you have to."

"I am taking her out. She is just going out with all of us."

"All of us? Who else is going?"

"Toota, Bright, M, you and I. Oh, and Aom."

" What are we doing tomorrow?"

"Basketball, movie, pizza, and ice cream."

"Oh, that sounds fun."

"Oh yeah. It's going to be a lot of fun."

"I like that you and Aom won't be alone."

"Are you jealous?" I just had to tease him.