Chapter 19

AN: Just a little juice. 🍋🍋🍋

⚠️⚠️⚠️ (Mature Content Warning) ⚠️⚠️⚠️

~~~~~~

Kongpob's POV

I don't think I've ever loathed the best friend title this much. Just calling each other best friends in front of everyone was fine all this time. That is until someone wants to marry my 'best friend' off to someone else.

Who is this Aom anyway? I've never even heard Arthit mention her, and she has been around for a few years now. What the heck? I didn't want to stay any longer than I had to. Grammy really seems to like Aom, and she is very friendly. She would be perfect for Arthit if he wasn't mine.

Sigh.

How did I think this was ever going to be easy? Arthit's Grammy is never going to accept Arthit and I being together. My own Grammy and Grampy will probably object too. Is it really wrong to be with someone you love? I have also thought of the obvious questions about our relationship. Reproduction, lineage, heir, and social norms. I'm sure Arthit has thought about these things too. We are both still young, and we are very much in our honeymoon phase of a relationship. But my biggest fear is that one day when our honeymoon phase ends, he would regret being with me.

For me, I waited until I was absolutely positive before I took the leap into our relationship. However, Arthit is much more rash. He acts on his emotions without thinking about the consequences. What if one day I became a consequence? I think my world would stop spinning.

I didn't want to think about it anymore. I went to take a shower, and got ready for bed. I wondered if Arthit was going to come over tonight. Maybe he won't since his Grammy is here. His Grammy would find it odd to see him go home in the morning.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Kong, why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not. Why are you here?"

Arthit lays down behind me, and wraps his arm around my waist pulling me against his chest.

"Are you mad that I called you my best friend?"

"No. We are best friends."

"Then why are you mad? Why didn't you answer my calls and texts?"

"You never gave me my phone back. You said you wanted to change the wallpaper, remember?"

"Oh. It's still in my jacket then, but are you mad at me?"

"Yes. You happy?"

"Is it because of Aom?"

"Maybe. Why haven't you ever told me about her?"

"I haven't because I didn't think she was relevant. But Krystal has told you plenty about her."

"When? And how is she not relevant when your Grammy can't wait to marry you two?"

"Honey Bee. Does that ring a bell? And Kong, there's no way I'm marrying her."

"Aom is that annoying Honey Bee that Krystal hates? The one that ate Krystal's whole mango cake?"

"Yes, that's the one. Are you still mad?"

"A little I guess. Of all the million things you tell me everyday, you could have mentioned her at least once. Someone your Grammy is so eager to set you up with."

"This is good. You are still a little mad."

"What? How is this good? Why are you taking my pants off?"

"So we can have make up sex. I heard those are the best."

"Where are you getting this information? This doesn't even qualify as a fight. Arthit, get back up here. Hey, wait...ah....ah"