Chapter 18

Arthit's POV

After karaoke, Kong and I went back to my house first. I was going to get a few things before heading over to Kong's house for the night. As we entered, I heard a very familiar voice booming.

I got so excited. I quickly made my way to the living room where the voice was coming from. Kongpob followed behind me.

Arthit: Grammy!

Grammy: Arthit! My grandbaby come here!

I went over to hug my Grammy. I've missed her so much.

Arthit: When did you get here?

Grammy: This afternoon. I was hoping to see you at dinner, but you didn't come home till now.

Arthit: Sit. Please sit. I'm sorry, but my friends had a gathering tonight.

Grammy: It's alright. You are here now. Oh, Kongpob! I haven't seen you since you left for the US. How are you dear? Come give this old lady a hug.

Kongpob walked over to hug Grammy.

Kongpob: Hello Grammy. How are you doing? It's nice to see you too.

Grammy: Arthit told me all about you. How you managed taking care of your mom, and still excelled in your studies. You are such a gifted and wonderful child.

Kongpob: Those are all my duties.

Grammy: Listen to you. So humble. You are so handsome too. I'm going to have to find you a girl worthy of you because you are going to make some lucky girl very happy.

Ugh!

Arthit: Grammy, how long are you staying? Why are you here?

Grammy finally let's Kongpob go, and sits down. Kongpob sits in the armchair adjacent to the sofa,  while my Grammy pulled me to sit with her.

Grammy: I'm staying for a week. Since your dad didn't have time to come visit me for Songkran, I decided to come visit you guys instead. I've brought you a surprise too.

Arthit: Really?

Belle: Arthit, let your Grammy catch her breath would you.

Tae: Mom, are you sure you don't want to go lay down and get some rest. It was such a long trip for you.

Krystal: Grammy, I have everything setup for you in your room.

Grammy: Thank you baby girl. I will go rest in just a little bit.

Aom: Arthit! You're back!

Grammy: Surprise!

***Aom***

Arthit: Aom, what are you doing here?

Aom: I came to visit Bangkok with your Grammy. I wanted to visit Bangkok, and I didn't want Grammy to come alone. Here. Have some fruit. I have just cut them.