Chapter 12

Kongpob's POV

I didn't think Arthit could get any cuter, but I was wrong. He did. He kept drawing circles with his finger on my chest when we laid down to sleep. I couldn't sleep like that, so I had to intertwine our fingers in order to steady his hand. Only then did he fall asleep cooing. I love watching him sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Errrrk. Errrrk. Errrrk.

I shot up from the bed to look around to see if I'm in a shipyard or something. Where's the ship honking? Why is there a ship honking? Am I having a heart attack? I put my hand over my pounding heart. But I realized I'm still in my room.

I found the source of the violent blare to be Arthit's phone alarm. I quickly went to turn it off. I looked around, and Arthit was not in bed. I looked at the phone in my hand, and it's only 6:30am on a Saturday. What the heck?

Just as I'm about to enter the bathroom, Arthit comes out. He is all dressed, and his hair is wet and dripping. He smiles at me with one hand holding a towel drying his hair, and the other hand reaches the hem of my shirt pulling me close to him.

"Morning Kong! Happy Valentine's Day!"

He tries to kiss me, but I blocked him with my hand.

"Good morning. Happy Valentine's Day to you too. I haven't brushed yet." I mumbled against my hand.

He pouts, and puppy eyed me. So, I put my hand down, and let him kiss me. Closed mouth that is. I swear, Arthit will be the death of me.

"That's more like it. Now, go get ready."

"Where are we going? Why are you up so early? It's Saturday."

"No questions my love. We are men of action. Just do it."

He went around me, and spanked my butt as he walked away.

I'm curious about what is going on. I mean I've never seen Arthit happy being up so early, and especially on a Saturday. The only time he ever got up so early on Saturdays were for entrance exams, and he would usually be either crying or grumpy for those.

I went to the bathroom to get ready. He has already laid out clothes for me to change into. So, I got ready pretty quickly. When I came out, Arthit was standing there with his backpack over his shoulder waiting for me.

"Come on. We have to get going."

"Okay, just let me grab my wallet and phone first."

We walked downstairs, and a couple of maids were prepping for the day while everyone else was still asleep. Thak, our driver was already waiting for us. He opened the door for us as we approached.

Thak: Good morning young masters.

Arthit: Morning Thak.

Kongpob: Morning Thak. Where are we going?

Arthit immediately puts his hand over Thak's mouth. He shook his head to Thak to let him know not to tell me. Thak nodded to Arthit.

Darn it. I almost got it. I turned to get in the car. Arthit climbed in the car after me smirking.

"Kong, do you trust me?" Arthit asks with puppy eyes.

"I do. Of course I do. I'm just curious."

"Okay, no more questions. I want you to put these on. Don't take them off until I say it's okay."

Arthit handed me earbuds, and an iPod. So, I did as told. Then he took out a black cap, a pair of black sunglasses, and a scarf that he used to blindfold me. He placed the sunglasses over the blindfold, and then the cap on me. I couldn't hear or see anything. I'm getting kind of excited, and a little nervous.

I'm not sure how long we were in the car. I have listened to about five songs, so on average a song is about four minutes each. So yeah, maybe twenty minutes by the time we came to a stop. I thought Arthit would take the blindfold off of me now that we have come to a stop, but nope. I felt him get out of the car, and then he reached back to get me out too.

I can't see, and I can't hear. So, Arthit just led me to wherever he wanted to take me. I tripped four times along the way. I tried to count my steps like a blind person, but I lost count after a while. There's a smell of gasoline around me. Some people were bumping into me. And soon, Arthit pushed me to sit down, and I could feel it moving. I think I'm in some kind of vehicle.

Arthit removed my cap, then my sunglasses, and finally my blindfold. I opened my eyes just to quickly shut them back. It was too bright. I slowly opened them again blinking a few times to adjust my eyes.

"Kong, are you okay?" Arthit smiles peering closer to me.

I looked around, and I realized we are on a bus. I'm sitting in the window seat.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise. You will know when we get there."

Arthit smiles, and kisses me on the lips. He then lays his head on my shoulder, and closed his eyes.

"How long is the ride?"

"I'm not telling. You will figure it out if I told you. I know you will calculate the time and speed to figure out the distance, and then determine the probable locations. Just turn off your brain, okay?"

"Ah, how did you know I would do that?" I nudged his head with my nose.

"Because I am Arthit, and you are Kongpob."
.
.
.
.
.
Our bus came to a stop about three hours later. Arthit was still sleeping on my shoulder, and his fingers holding the hem of my shirt. The bus driver announced that we have arrived at Hua Hin, and we can get off now. I put my hand on his knee, and squeezed it a few times in an attempt to wake him. He instead moans loudly. I quickly put my hand over his mouth while people passing by looked at us oddly.

"Arthit. Arthit. Wake up. We are here."

Arthit finally opened his eyes. He stretched his arms, and looked at me.

"Why are you blushing Kong?" He pulls on my blushing hot ear.

"Nothing. We are here. I can't believe we you brought me to Hua Hin."

"Hehe... you're not the only one that plans for today."

Arthit got up, and held his hand out for me. I grabbed it, and we got off the bus.

"What are we going to do here?" I curiously asked.

Arthit continued to walk, and I followed behind him. We headed to the taxi queue. There's quite a few people in front of us.

"Well, I was just thinking we can walk around the markets, and then go to the beach later to watch the sunset."

"Did you bring swim shorts?"

"Of course. I brought everything we need for tonight."

"We're staying for the night?"

"Yes. So, don't worry. I've got it all figured out. We have everything we need."

Arthit winked at me, and then he started blushing himself. Seeing him blush made me blush too. I can feel my ears burning.

I looked away smiling, and Arthit laced our hands together. I can't help but think, tonight may be the night.

~~~~~~
AN: Yay! I made my update. I've been trying to update one of my stories everyday. I almost didn't make it today as I was having trouble writing. I know it's not great, but I hope it's still okay though. Thanks for reading. 🙂