Chapter 15

AN: Slight 🍋🍋🍋. It's really not much, but I'm putting it here anyway just to be safe.

⚠️⚠️(Mature Content Warning)⚠️⚠️

~~~~~~

Arthit's POV

The University Moon and Star competition came and went

The University Moon and Star competition came and went. Kong won as expected. I mean just look at my boyfriend. But what was surprising was the winning Star. Her name is Sukhi Poonsawas from the Law faculty. Toota and I had seen her at practice before, but we had failed to notice how beautiful she was. To be honest, when we saw her, we were scratching our heads asking why such a nerd was there. She wasn't like my Kong, where he is nerdy but hot from head to toe with or without glasses. I'm getting hot just thinking about him in glasses.

Anyway, Sukhi on the other hand wore gigantic two inch thick glasses. Glasses with super thick black rims to match that made it hard to focus on anything else on her face. She also had like two left feet. She often tripped and fell all over the place when they were practicing. Who would have known that she was actually a complete swan after a couple of months of practicing? Well, obviously her faculty saw her potential, or maybe it was their plan all along to disguise her into the ugly duckling that she clearly wasn't. Not only is she beautiful, she's apparently top of her class too on a full scholarship.

That's not even the most shocking part of the competition. The most shocking part was that Sara had won the most popular Star title. How the hell did that happen? I mean she is pretty, but she barely socials with anyone. She is the single definition of antisocial. She still sits with us during lunch burying her head in a book while shoving food in her mouth without ever looking up. How can she be popular? Tell me how? It's so bizarre.

Moving on, we are now preparing for the Songkran Festival. Our band is called Keeping TABS. TABS is really just our band member's first initial, T for Toota, A for Arthit, B for Bright, and S for Sanwan. Bright came up with the name just recently.

We are playing four songs total for the Songkran Festival. One song is a duet between Kong and Sanwan, two are covers from Maroon 5, and one original that Bright, Toota, and I wrote together. As the Campus Moon and Star, Kong and Sukhi will also perform one song together. Kong will play the guitar and sing with Sukhi.

The festival is next week, and we have been practicing together almost everyday after school for the past three weeks. While I enjoy spending more time with Kong around, I'm not liking how close Sanwan and Kong has gotten. Before when Kong came to watch me practice, they only gave each other pleasant greetings. Now, since they actually practice together, they started talking and bantering back and forth.

I'm not just being jealous. I seriously think Sanwan likes Kong. Even Toota has been giving me a knowing look. Bright even teases them, and Sanwan just blushes. I really like Sanwan as a friend too, so I don't even know how to act around them. She doesn't know about Kong and I, so she is at no fault. It's not like she is flirty and touchy.

They are just really connecting, and that's the scary part. Kong is oblivious as always. I told him I'm feeling uncomfortable with their closeness, so he has tried to keep their distance without trying to be to obvious. However, the song they are performing is a romantic one where they will end it singing up close, and interlocking their hands. Watching them practice is pure torture.

~~~~~~

Kongpob's POV

I had surprisingly won the Campus Moon and Star competition

I had surprisingly won the Campus Moon and Star competition. I can't believe it. I didn't even really care, but I'm glad I did because now I get to practice with Arthit for the Songkran Festival. He looks amazing playing the drums. So handsome, cool, and confident. He has tried to teach me how to play a few times too by holding my hands with the drum sticks. Toota said we were being too obvious, so we had to stop. I guess we were when Arthit made me sit on his lap to show me. Thank goodness nobody else saw us.

I only have one song to practice with Arthit's band, and it's a duet with Sanwan, the main vocalist. She might be petite, but her voice is booming loud. One of the songs they are playing is Maroon 5's Payphone, and they sound awesome.

For some reason, Arthit thinks Sanwan likes me, but I think she actually likes him. I've seen the way she looks at him. They are always goofing around. She even buys snacks for him. I haven't said anything to Arthit because I don't want him to say I'm turning this around on him.

So, what do we end up doing? We end up having a lot of possessive and jealous sex. Yep, that's right. A lot of it. The only problem is we have to find a time when there's no one around. That's quite a challenge when both our moms don't work, and Arthit is so loud. He has also picked up quite a bit of dirty talk from all those porn he had watched. Sometimes, I don't even know how to respond to them. My house is still a safer bet than his though, at least Krystal is not around. Last time when Aunt Belle had gone out, leaving us alone, we were interrupted by Krystal when she got back from school.

Flashback

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

"Ah...Kong...I love you...ah.."

"I...I.. love...you...too...agh...fuck!"

"Harder...fuck harder...ah..."

"Ngmm...ah...fuck you're tight."

"Oh...that feels good...ah ...ah"

"Kong... you're mine!"

"Yes! Your's.... only yours...ah"

"Rock me like you mean it!...ah...ah..."

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Arthit and I instantly stilled with my dick still hilt deep inside him throbbing.

Krystal: Turn it down in there! I can't study with your music blaring.

Arthit: Can't you study somewhere else?

Krystal: No! Turn it down. I have my entrance exam coming up.

Arthit: Fine!

Arthit reached over to the night stand for the remote, and lowered down the volume. We waited until we heard Krystal stomped back into her room across the hall closing the door before continuing. We kept a hand over each other's laughing mouth, and finished off.

End of flashback

Needless to say, it's tricky and exciting. Arthit jumps me every chance he gets, and I'm a willing participant. I'm glad neither of us can get pregnant because at this rate we would be having a soccer team.