Chapter 3

Kongpob's POV

I'm so glad that Arthit found a hobby, and joined the band. I don't want him to sit around bored. I told him he can go home first before, and he just got mad at me instead. So, yeah, I'm glad he has band practice now. Sometimes, I try to get out of my study group earlier just to go watch him play. He looks so cool and confident. And of course he handsome too.

He is always telling me how handsome I am, and he gets jealous when I get attention from others. However, he doesn't realize how handsome he is himself. When he is around, I can't even focus on anybody else. Now that I think about it. That's probably why I was never interested in anyone else before. Because I only have eyes for him.

I actually really like their music. The female vocalist has a unique voice. She reminds me of Tori Kelly. Bright is their keyboardist, and Toota plays the guitar. It was Toota that asked Arthit to join their band. Right now, there's not much attention around them, but I know once they play at the festival, they will definitely get noticed. I have managed to catch the last 15 minutes of their practice for the past few weeks now, and they have improved a lot in their chemistry. I love how animated and excited Arthit is after every practice.

Oh, they are done.

Kongpob: Hey, you were great.

Arthit: Thanks. I almost thought you weren't going to make it today.

Kongpob: Yeah, our practice ran a little longer. I had to play all the male parts since I'm the only guy here today. But I still tried to leave as soon as possible.

Arthit pouts.

Arthit: So how many times did you have to play the husband today?

Kongpob: I don't even remember.

Arthit punches my shoulder. Damn it hurts. It's probably going to bruise.

Kongpob: Arthit, wait for me. Come on, wait for me. I'm injured you know? Wait!

Arthit continues to march to the waiting car.

Sigh, what did I do wrong?

I tried to get Arthit to talk to me during the whole ride. Since I didn't want the driver to hear us, I really couldn't say much in the car.

When we reached home. I got out of the car and walked straight home. He was being unreasonable. So, I'm just going to let him cool off, and think for himself.

But Arthit didn't go back to his house though. He followed me all the way to my room. Once inside my bedroom, he pushed me to sit on the bed. He started unbuttoning my shirt.

"What are you doing?"

Arthit doesn't say anything. He takes my shirt off, and examines where he had punched me. He rubs it a little. He looks to me, and then to my arm.

"I'm sorry Kong. I shouldn't have done that."

He rubs my arm a little, and then bends his head to kiss my now forming bruise.

"It's okay. I love you. You know that, right?"

He launches himself at me. Hugging me so tight that I.... can't..... breathe. I pat on Arthit's back to let him know that I'm dying here. He finally let's go.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

He stared at me, and I stared right back at him. He still had a sad face, and I can't have that. I can't watch my Arthit being sad. I held his chin, and touched his nose with mine, and that got him to smile a little. Then, I leaned in a little more to peck him on the lips. He wraps his hands around my neck to give me another kiss, and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

I pulled him closer to deepen our kiss. I parted his lips with my tongue. We continued to slip our tongues in and out of each other's mouth. Sucking and licking each other. I love how soft his lips are. Our kiss was gentle, yet passionate. His was an apology, and mine was just love. When we both came up for air, I looked into his eyes to make sure he was no longer sad. I grabbed his right hand from behind my neck, and guided it to my chest, holding it there. He opened his palm to lay against my racing heart.

"Only for you."

He finally smiles showing me his dimples. I leaned over to give him a kiss on his forehead. He blushed like this wasn't our millionth kiss. We spent the rest of the night studying after dinner. He went back home to sleep in his own room afterwards. Ever since we have become official, we went back to our sleep overs only on the weekends.

It's mainly because we do very little actual sleeping when we are together, so we end up looking like pandas the next day. Also, since we don't have entrance exams as an excuse anymore, we couldn't explain why we wanted to be glued by the hip without giving ourselves away. And on the weekends when we do have sleep overs, we have to be very careful with all the moaning we do.

We actually haven't had penetrative sex yet. It's all very new and kind of scary to us. It was quite an adventure just having our first oral experience. We fumbled so much, and we were both really shy. And because it was both our first time, we didn't last too long before we climaxed. It felt really good until Arthit choked and coughed making me panic.

We saw on a video that the couple swallowed each other's load, but we couldn't do it. We had to spit it out. I can't even describe the taste. Maybe it will grow on me one day. We couldn't even look at each other in the eyes afterwards. We were so embarrassed, but at the same time we were happy that we had taken another step further in our relationship. Both our jaws were kind of sore the next day after that. But now we are used to it.

As for actual sex, we want to wait until we know what we are doing. I didn't ask, but Toota told Arthit that his first time was very painful, and he bled too. So, that's not very reassuring. Also, this whole top and bottom thing is awkward too. It seems like the bottom is the one to bare the pain. I definitely don't want Arthit to be in pain, but I'm not too keen on the idea of being in pain either.

We also don't have all the necessities yet like lube and condoms. Toota told Arthit that lube makes it easier, and less painful. But who is going to go buy them? We are both too shy and embarrassed to go. So, we have kind of avoided the topic lately, but I know he is curious about it, and so am I.