Chapter 14

AN: Here we go again. 🍋🙈🍋🙈🍋🙈

⚠️⚠️⚠️(Mature Content Warning)⚠️⚠️⚠️

~~~~~~

Arthit's POV

"Kong, are you okay?"

I laid next to Kong, and I swept his bangs to a side while his eyes were closed. I'm really worried that Kong is in a lot of pain.

"Umm."

"Does it hurt? I don't think you're bleeding."

"No, I'm fine. Can we sleep now? I'm really tired. Let's talk in the morning."

"Okay."

I gave him a kiss before laying my head down, and hugged him like I usually do. I hope he really is okay. Did he actually not enjoy it? Maybe I didn't stretch him enough. Maybe I was too rough. Why is he so tired?

"Arthit, you should be tired too. Sleep my love."

"Umm. Goodnight." How does he read my mind all the time?

"Goodnight."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I wake up to Kong smiling at me, and just as he said, I fall a little bit more in love with him

I wake up to Kong smiling at me, and just as he said, I fall a little bit more in love with him. Why does he look so cute? Is it just me? It better be just me. Fine, you can look, but you can't touch. He is all mine.

"You're finally awake." Kong touches my cheek.

"Morning Kong. How are you feeling?" I snuggled into his chest.

"I told you I'm okay."

Kong wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"Did you sleep okay?"

"Like a baby. You?" Kong asked.

"Good, but I kept dreaming about last night."

"Is that why you are poking me?"

"That's normal. I'm sure you are the same."

I take my hand and grabbed his dick to check, and he moans besides me.

"See? I'm not the only one."

I moved my hand up and down making him close his eyes and moan even more.

"Don't start anything if you're not going to finish." Kong says.

I continued to stroke him.

"Did you enjoy last night? Honestly?" I really want to hear the truth.

"Yes. It was weird at first, but then it felt really good. Ah...."

"Wanna do me?"

Kong opens his eyes looking at me. I stroke him a little faster, and he closes his eyes back.