Chapter 13

AN: My note is again at the top. 🍋🙈🍋🙈
Read at your own risk, but I know many of you have been waiting for this. 😜

⚠️⚠️⚠️(Mature Content Warning)⚠️⚠️⚠️

~~~~~~

Arthit's POV

After dropping off my bag at the resort, Kong and I went to the famous Cicada Market

After dropping off my bag at the resort, Kong and I went to the famous Cicada Market. We roamed around taking pictures, ate from the food stalls, and looked for souvenirs. We even turned ourselves into animes.

***ig: dingding0831***

We played around a bit just being silly. We listened to live music, and watched street performances. It was very nice to not have to constantly look over our shoulders to see if anyone would recognize us. We didn't have a care in the world.

Later on, we went back to the resort to change into swim shorts. I chose our resort just because of how close it was to the beautiful beach. We went jet skiing, banana boat riding, and we attempted to surf. Well, actually only Kong attempted to surf. I just laughed and watched him flip over about a hundred times. We played around in the water and the sand.

When we got tired, we just sat down on the sand to wait for the sunset. I looked over to Kong, while he was looking ahead at the ocean. Have you ever felt so full and content, that you can't describe it? It's like love and happiness isn't even enough to explain it. It's like we are just meant to complete each other.

His easy smile, and adorable face just makes me want to squeeze the heck out of him. He looks cool and hot when he's not smiling, but the second his smile appears, I instantly start to melt. Is it even healthy to be this addicted to another person?

"Arthit, why are you staring at me, and smiling like that?"

"Nothing. I'm just admiring my boyfriend."

I reached my hand to fix his hair that was sticking up. He catches my hand, and kisses it.

"I love everything about you too." Kongpob kisses my bare shoulder.