Chapter 27

Lauren

It's eight thirty a.m., and I've just climbed back into Camz's bed after letting Gucci out onto the terrace to do her morning business. I'm snuggled into her warm body when the intercom starts to ring.

"It's probably the cleaners." Camz sighs. "I'll go let them in."

"No, it's fine. I'll go. I move faster than you do anyway."

"Not for much longer." She swats my ass as I get out of bed.

I speed walk out of her bedroom, jog over to the intercom, and pick the receiver up. "Good morning, Harold."

"Good morning, Miss Lauren. The cleaners are here."

"Let them up, please."

I hang up the receiver and go back into the bedroom.

"It is the cleaners," I say, but I'm talking to myself, as the bed's empty. I hear water running in the bathroom.

When I go in the bathroom, she's at the sink, brushing her teeth, with the faucet going.

"Is it the cleaners?" she asks in between brushing.

"Yep."

"Cool. Well, get your ass ready because I'm taking you out."

"You are?"

She spits and rinses her brush under the faucet. "Yep. We're going out for breakfast."

"Like a date?"

"Yes, Speedy, like a date."

"You've never taken me on a date before."

She comes close and slides her arms around my waist. I press my hands to her bare chest and gaze up at her.

"I'm well aware of that fact. Hence, I'm taking you out for our first date today. To rectify me being a bad girlfriend."

"You're not a bad girlfriend."

"I am. But I'm working on being a better one for you."

"No need. You're perfect as you are."

"Even when I'm being an ass?"

I slide my hands to her butt and give her cheeks a squeeze. "Even then."

She smiles and leans down to give me a minty kiss.

Yummy.

"Can I have pancakes on our breakfast date?" I ask her.

"You can have whatever you want."

She gives me one more kiss and then goes and turns the shower on.

I brush my teeth while she takes off the boot and her boxer shorts, and then she climbs under the spray.

I finish brushing and put my toothbrush back. "I'm going to get a shower," I tell her.

"Get in here with me."

"No way." I laugh. "I get in there with you, and I know what'll happen. And I am definitely not having sex with you while the cleaners are here."

She laughs and pokes her head around the shower screen. "Come on, baby. Get in the shower with me."

"No."

"I've got something for you. It's about nine inches, and it loves your pussy a whole lot." She palms her cock, knowing I can see through the glass.

"You're a deviant."

She grins seductively at me.

My clit throbs.