Chapter 7

Lauren

"Speedy!"

I hear the urgent call of my name, so I come running from the kitchen.

"You okay?" I call through the bathroom door. I don't want to just go barging in there.

"Where have you been? I've been calling you for ages."

"Ages? How long?"

"Well, I yelled your name, like, three times."

"Three times is hardly ages, Camz. And I was in the kitchen. What's up?"

"Will you come in? Talking through the door is annoying."

I push open the door, and there she is, in the tub, in all her naked glory. Leg hanging out of the bath. Cigarette in hand. Bubbles covering the important part. Olive skin as far as the eye can see. A smattering of dark hair on her ripped chest.

Dear God.

She looks sexy as hell.

My heart starts thumping, my pulse skyrocketing through the roof. My girl parts shimmy with pure joy.

Gulp.

I look away, lifting my eyes to stare at the wall, because, if I keep looking at her, I might do something crazy, like climb in the tub with her.

"I can't believe you're smoking in the tub." My mouth has gone dry. I run my tongue around it.

"What else am I supposed to do in here?"

"I don't know." I cross my arms over my chest. "Relax."

"I am relaxing—with a cigarette."

My eyes come down to the ashtray perched on the edge of the bath. "It already has two cigarette butts in it."

"Or three. I was bored, and you took ages to come."

"Good Lord." I lift my eyes skyward. "So, what can I do for you, Smoky?"

"I need help getting out of the bath. Seems getting in was easy—well, not easy but easier. Getting out, not so easy."

My eyes flash down to her. "But...you're naked."

"Naked is how people usually are when in the bath, Speedy."

"B-but I can't help you get out. I mean, you're naked. I'll see you naked."

"You've seen me naked before."

"I have not," I gasp.

"You've watched my movies. You've seen me naked before. I'm not shy, Speedy."

"No shit."

"Are you a...prude?" Her voice is teasing, but there's a definite challenge to her tone.

"No, I am not a prude!"

"Then, what's the problem?"

"Well...I mean, sure, I've seen you naked in your movies, but this is real life, and your thing..." I nod my head in the direction of her southern region.

Her eyes go down. "My cock?"

"Yeah." I swallow roughly.

"Say it."

"What?"

"Cock, Speedy. Say it."

I frown at her, my hands unfurling from my chest and finding my hips. "Cock. Cock. Cock. Cock! Better?"

"Much." She grins, eyes flashing at me. "So, you're afraid of seeing my cock. It's not gonna bite you. Not unless you ask nicely."

"Ugh. God, you're such a pig."