Chapter 11

Camila

I lied to Speedy before.

I told her that my parents were dead.

They're not.

It's a lie I've told with ease hundreds of times before. But, for some reason, it's bugging me that I lied to her.

And it shouldn't.

I mean, it's not exactly like I can tell her the truth. About anything from my past.

So then, why am I lying in bed an hour later, wide awake? And, trust me, I'm not the type of girl who lies in bed, analyzing shit. I'm the type of girl who falls asleep as soon as her head hits the fucking pillow.

And it doesn't help, knowing that she's down the hall, all sexy as shit, quite possibly naked—okay, that's wishful thinking on my part. But she's here, staying under my roof, and it isn't making things any easier on the sleeping front.

I sigh and throw my arm over my eyes.

And, now, all I can see in my mind is her. How she was looking at me earlier.

I wanted to kiss her so fucking bad in that moment. She was right there in my arms, and it would've been so easy to take her.

Now, I'm a strong woman. I've resisted women before and not lost a minute's sleep over it. But, fuck, it took every ounce of strength to resist her.

And, worse, I know she wanted me to kiss her.

That's not me being arrogant. I just know women. And I know when they want me.

Speedy wanted me to kiss her, no doubt.

I could feel it in the way her body responded to me. The way her pupils dilated when her eyes hit mine. How her nipples hardened, brushing against my chest. The short gasps of her breath. The way her tongue swept her lower lip.

And, now, I'm hard.

Just fucking great.

I curl my hand around my cock, squeezing it through my boxer shorts.

I deserve a fucking medal for stepping away from her in that moment.

Knowing that she would have let me kiss her if I'd made a move only makes it so much harder to stay away from her.

But I don't get involved with people I work with. And I definitely do not fuck people I pay a salary to.

And I never will.

But I can fuck her in my head.

I push my boxer shorts down my ass and take hold of my aching cock.

Squeezing my eyes shut, I let my mind flood with the images of Speedy that I've been trying to ignore all night.

I stroke up my cock, thinking of her bending over earlier, when I could see her tits down her top.

I let that play into fantasy.

I tell her to come to me. She does willingly. She climbs onto my lap. I take her mouth in a rough kiss, tangling my fingers into her hair. Then, I pull her back and yank the front of her dress down, revealing those gorgeous tits of hers.

"Fuck," I groan. My grip on my shaft tightens, and I start jacking it with determined strokes.

I take her tit in my mouth, sucking and biting the nipple, while I slide my hand up her thigh, reaching her pussy. She's not wearing panties. And she's fucking soaked.

My hand is flying up and down my cock. Harder. Faster.

I push a finger inside her, rubbing her clit with my thumb.

Breaking Hollywood [CAMREN]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara