Chapter 18- Closet

Start from the beginning

I couldn't believe this, I'm literally hiding in a closet butt ass naked from a guy's girlfriend. I honestly would've never thought I'd be in this predicament in my life.

"Hey baby!" Danny said nervously, as he opened the door. He pulled her in for a kiss. It's definitely not a sight I would like to see but what could I say? That's his girl at the end of the day. Not much I could do about it I guess.

"What the hell happened here?" She asked, her eyes scanning over the room. As I mentioned before, the bed was a complete mess and the sheets were flung across the room from last night.

"Titus peed on the bed, so I took the sheets off so they could be washed. I was just switching the comforters out."

Wow. Nice save. He was an amazing liar, it was actually kind of scary. He didn't even take any time to think about it.

"Oh I'll do it, there's more sheets in the closet right?" She said walking over to where I was. I closed my eyes, just knowing all this shit was about to blow the fuck up in our faces.

"NO!" Danny yelled, stopping her in her tracks. He cleared his throat. "I mean nah, it's in the guest room."

"Oh okay.." she looked at him, raising a brow. "Why you acting so weird babe? You okay?"

"Yeah! Yeah I'm good." He tried to convince.

"Alright..." She said. She stepped out, I'm guessing to get the sheets from the guest room.

I figured she'd be back in just a few seconds, so it wasn't a good idea to leave right now. Especially considering the fact that I was naked and still had to get dressed.

She came back in with the sheets are started fixing the bed. Danny just stood there awkwardly, his eyes shifting between her and the closet I was hiding in.

When she finished, I thought maybe she'd leave the room or go do something else. But instead, she grabbed Danny by his shirt, and pushed him onto the bed. She climbed onto of him, and began kissing him.

Oh hell no.

I cannot sit here and watch Danny have sex with her. I'm gonna go mentally insane. Yeah I know they obviously do it, that's his girlfriend. But I don't wanna witness that shit.

"Woah, woahhh." Danny chuckled. "Babe, I'd love tuh do this right now but I gotta go."

"What? Where?" She complained. "I'm horny."

"I'll take care uh that later, I promise." He said, his hand traveling down to her ass and giving it a lil squeeze. "Have I eva broken a promise?"

She pouted and shook her head.

"iight, so you know I gotchu babe." He said, and pressed his lips against hers. "I gotta go uhm, pick up Saraiyah. Matter fact, you should come wit me."

"Okay." She sighed, hesitatingly got off of him. "Actually can you go start up the car for me?"

She nodded and walked out the room. Once I heard the door close from downstairs, Danny opened the closet.

"Once I leave, wait about 5 minutes. Then run outta here." He told me.

"Okay." I nodded quickly.

"I'll be back in 20, so you got 15 minutes, okay?"

"Okay." I confirmed.

"Gimmie kiss." He said, and I quickly pecked him on the lips and went to go close the doors back until he grabbed my arm.

"Anotha one." He said, pulling me in closer and kissing me more passionately than before.

"Love you." I said to him before he left.