Hyung is really the queen of the drama. And please don't ask what happened to class because let me make it clear we skipped the rest of the he class.

I went over to where he "fainted" and shook him awake. 'Jin hyung wake up' i said smacking his face lightly. When I saw that he wasn't waking up, I was about to smack him hard he yelled ' i'm awake' he said jumping on his were the pink skirt that he was wearing slightly, showed his pink undi. He quickly fixed his skirt so that no one else would see his underwear, even though no one was in the hallway but us, because everyone else is in class. I think we were a little to busy on Jin hyung that for a second we forgot the Jimin and his two boyfriend's problem until he reminded us.

'soo are you guys not mad, that I didn't tell you anything about my boyfriend's?' he asked, I was ready to answer until, Jin hyung said something that cough me off guard.

'Im not cuz, I didn't tell any of you two that I have a boyfriend for about a month now' he said like it was nothing. When I heard what he said I was mad, why do they keep secrets from, we are supposed to be bestFriends, bestFriends tell each other anything, 'so w3 keep secrets from each other now?! Huh!!' I screamed my voice could be heard in the hallway, I know I was over reacting and being dramatic but i don't cars. I was fuming in anger, how could they do this to me. I couldn't look at their Soo ran away from them, I took my car, and drove out of the city. The only think that was audible in the where the silent sub's leaving my mouth.

I continue to drive, with only one thing in my 'How could they do this to me, was out friendship of 15years worth nothing. I was about 5 minutes away from my Destination when I received a call from my mom.

Mom, me.

I answered the call, but I stood silent and continued driving.
'Taebaby, Where are you, eoma is worried about you monchqin' she said to me. I kinda felt guilty but It went away as soon as it came.

'im sorry for worrying you, mommy but I'm going to my secret place for few days just to clear my mind for a while, I will only stay for 3 days' I said.

'Ok Taebear stay safe. I love you'. she said, a sight leaving her lips.

'Love you to Mom'. I said. My mom never liked when I when away from her for a good amount of time, cuz she's always worried about. But I need time to think. I arrived at my destination, it was a small house away from the city.

My mom bought it for me when I was 14 years old, since she knows that I like to stay by myself when I'm upset or sad. My mom always know how I am. I know you probably thinking, I'm spoiled and you are right. I get everything that i want. That's the benefit of being the only child.(a/n~~ I wish I was too). I entered the house and looked around remember the first time I was in here, it was when I was 15 years, but I won't tell you guys the story. (a/n please tell me in the comments if you want to know the story). Anywho I'm went to my room and jumped to my bed. I closed my eyes and though about the event that took place today. I still can't believe that they hid this from me. I closed my eyes trying to prevent the tears from coming, but I guess it didn't work. I hugged my knee to my chest and cried myself to sleep. 'Lets hope that everything goes back to normal. I REALLY HOPE'.

That's the house let's make believe or let's pretend that is not a see through house.