"They're soulmates"

"Oh, that's right. I suppose Zane didn't tell you." The man grinned.

"The name's Harry."

They all stared blankly at him, wondering if that was supposed to mean anything to them but coming up empty in the memory department.

"Oh, Harry. Don't tease them." Another female voice startled the bunch, a young looking girl perched on the jeep Camila had been sitting on before, eerily crept up behind them without them noticing. "You know as well as I that they don't have a clue who we are."

"And why the hell wouldn't they, my dear?" Another female said, a taller Male beside her, a gleefully grinning child between them. All these new faces yet no context to them.

The wolves merely stared with mouths agape at how... good looking these random people were. They all seemed to radiate the same confident energy, an attractiveness to the air they let out without even trying.

The pack grouped together, Camila sliding her fingers between Lauren's, Sophie slipping her arm through Billie's as Billie grabbed Noah's arm absent-mindedly. Cole held Ally as Dinah took a step closer toward Normani, Mama Hamilton frowning at the unexpected guests.

"And who exactly... might you be?" Camila asked politely, trying to divert their attention away from Lauren's naturally threatening demeanor. She didn't know who these people were, but she sure as hell didn't want to make an enemy of them.

"Ooh, well at least they have manners." Harry said cheekily. "Good. If we're going to be working with them, might as well get along."

"Why did Zane say he needed us again?" The younger child said with surprising intelligence. "And why here exactly?"

"I'm not too sure, little Jake." The woman next to the little boy fixed his hair tenderly as 'Jake' grinned up at her. "We'll just have to ask."

"Speaking of, where is the old man?" The taller, muscular man with scarily large arms asked, standing at least a head taller than the rest of them. "Rude of him to keep us waiting."

"I'm sorry..." Dinah cut them off abruptly, ignoring Normani's silent yet insistent protests. "But who are you and what are you doing here?"

They eyed the tall blonde curiously, as if she was some other species, which she technically was. They glanced at each other as the confused pack of werewolves watched, finding it a little unnerving to see how comfortable the strangers seemed, how completely relaxed. This and the fact that they were there uninvited set off alarm bells in their minds.

"I see you've met our guests." Zane's voice suddenly cut through the tension as he appeared beside the intruders, everyone letting out a collective breath at the reassuring sight of the authority figure. He smiled humbly as the guests addressed him, seemingly content.

The wolves were incredulous. And yet all they could do was observe with mouths agape in shock as Jade suddenly appeared beside the blonde haired stranger with a tackled hug, nearly knocking the girl over as she giggled.

"Nice too see you too, Jade." The girl smiled cheerily, then scowled at Zane. "Zane." She acknowledged dryly as he flushed and looked away. Dinah lifted her eyebrows and smirked at his perplexed expression, then frowned at the strange people.

"Um, Zane..." Mama Hamilton muttered. "Care to introduce us to our unexpected guests?"

Zane smiled bashfully and nodded as he took a step to greet the man named Harry. They dressed alike, which was a strange sight for the werewolves, seeing as nobody they had ever met dressed in a way that was so old-fashioned as Zayn. Well, apparently, somebody did.