'Is this the girl?'

"Guys..." Camila finally spoke, but didn't move an inch; her eyes still dazed. "I think... I think I met my soulmate..."

"WHAT!?!?!?!" they all exclaimed at once.

"WHAT!?!?!?!?" the all exclaimed in her head.

"What..." Camila repeated, too much in her own world to really think about what she was saying. All she could really see was...

Her.

"Did you see her eyes- did you touch her- did you do the thing... the-" Dinah gestured her hands wildly over her body. "The THING!?"

"Um... no, actually- I didn't..." Camila suddenly snapped out of her daze and frowned at her lap. Shaking her head, she slowly stood up as they all dispersed around her. She found her way in front of the mirror and stared at her reflection. What just happened to her?

They all deflated dramatically.

"So-so how do you know then?" Billie asked, frowning at her alpha in the mirror.

"I don't know..." Was all Camila could say, because she didn't know, yet she did. She knew that it felt like a piece of a puzzle had just tucked itself into her chest, she felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders, like she was searching blindly all these years, and now she didn't have to anymore.

That's how she knew.

Because the moment she had set her eyes on that girl... everything was right with the world.

__________________________

Shawn was not happy. He was not happy at all.

He would always be indebted to Camila, he would trust her with his life, but he wanted more from her. And he felt selfish saying it, but that's how he felt. As soon as he had heard her say those words in his head-

"I think I met my soulmate..."

He felt betrayed.

He was always so sure that he and Camila would end up together, that they were endgame (Even though they hadn't even gotten together yet), that he never considered the fact that this could happen. He never considered that those myths everyone always talked about... could be true.

-------------------------------------------

Lauren made her way into her first class, ignoring the looks everyone gave her, even the teacher, and focusing on the one thing that was occupying her brain in that moment.

She could tell that there was something different with the girl, but Lauren had her morals. Lauren was determined not to let anything happen. She knew she was feeling something, but she didn't yet know what that something was, and she sure as hell wasn't going to investigate it. Lauren had sworn to herself that she would never let herself fall for anyone, and she was not going to stop now. She just had to clear her thoughts and calm herself down. It wasn't like the girl was all she was thinking about, right?

Right?

Camila slowly stuck her head into the fifth class they had tried and smiled when she found it was actually the right one; Physics. Sofi trailed behind; her footsteps silent as they always were, and Camila smiled back at her in confirmation. They made their way to the front of the class where the teacher sat doodling on his phone as the kids watched on with interest. Camila handed him their notes and spun around to look at the class. The class she would be seeing for the rest o-

And there she was.

Camila hadn't expected it, but she knew that dark hair, those dark clothes. She felt her heartbeat speed up and her palms start to sweat. This girl already had such an effect on her. If only she could see her eyes...