Chapter 38 (Rewritten)

Anut Laura has been living with us since the ceremony. One month and week has passed since then and now I was official 25th weeks pregnant. Its getting cold day by day. It was the start of December and it was just about time for snow to fall. Aunt laura did have a good information about pregnancy. She was really taking care of me even through I assumed that it wasn't the only thing she was here for. I was determined to find about it. I didn't trust her.

She made a meal schedule for me with my cook. I made sure to let her know that I won't eat anything which isn't halal. I was glad that she didn't remark anything about it and respected my wishes. I avoided her mostly. She also occupied us to doctor visits.

I still haven't told Hudayfah about detective Jones. I know. I should have but something always stopped me. I was a bit scared that he may take it in a wrong sense but he needed to know.

I was sitting on our bed in our room. I thought about calling Zake. I did call him twice in a week just to check up on him. He attended the call in first ringing.

I found him sitting on his bed with glasses on and a pen tucked in his ear. I saw his face closely and burst into a laughter. I tried to stop it with my hand but I couldn't stop giggling. He had cutie pie uncle zakey written on his left cheek with a smiley face drawn by its side.

He looked at me. "What is so hilarious?"

"Did you even looked at yourself in mirror?" I asked him in between giggles.

"No, I started working first thing in morning." He looked confused.

"Just take a good look." I told him as I took a screen shot of the video call and sent him that shot.

"I was babysitting the kids." He explained. "I think they did that."

"Is Isabella in London?" I asked about his sister who was a friend to me. She left england to live with her husband in America. I knew she had kids but I never met them as she never came back until now.

"Yes. She came to spend winter holidays and Christmas with family. She actually asked about you." He told with warm smile on his face for his younger sister.

"She did. How did she take the news?" I asked him.

"She already knew about my conversion and really didn't care about it. To her I am still the older brother she loves to annoy." He had shine in his eyes as he spoke of her.

"What about your parents?" I asked him.

"My mother has accepted me wholeheartedly but dad is still distant." He smiled at his mother part but speaking about his dad he was sad.

I smiled at him. "It will be fine so I am thinking about meeting Isabella." I informed him.

"Hudhayfah's Aunt going to let you out from manor." He jokingly asked.

"I forgot. I am under house rest unless deemed necessary till delivery." It was another tradition according to which I had to stay in manor. "Give me her contact info. I will invite her here." I told him.

"Sure but I should inform you that my sister had a crush on your husband in her teens." My eyes grew wide at his words.

"Really." I giggled.

He nodded his head. " I believe my sister has long forgotten it and Your husband is very much in love with you." He stated.

"I am a lucky women." I stated.

He smiled lightly at me and rubbed his face. "Go wash your face." I told him.

"And do your breakfast too." I ordered him as he ended the call.