Chapter 36 (Rewritten)

Light peaked through my eyes and I woke up from a deep sleep.
We were both on sofa with Hud head on my stomach and my fingers tangled in his hair. The need to relieve my bladder was really strong. It was another symptom of pregnancy. We fell sleep in living area on sofa. I looked at Hudayfah and he was sleeping in a very disturbing way. He would surely have stiff muscles.

I shrugged his shoulder and a minutes later he opened his eyes. "I need to go to washroom."

He pulled his head off my stomach and sat up on sofa. He rubbed his eyes with palm of his hand. It was weird for a grown man to do such a child-like act but nonetheless adorable. It had me picturing a smaller version of him doing the same act.

He stretched his muscle and my gaze didn't waver from the sight. He looked so handsome with his hair a tangled mess on his head. Those heavy bulging muscles in his thin shirt were a sight for sore eyes. I am blaming this all on my hormones. He peeked at me through his half open eyes and reminded me. "You needed to go to washroom."

"Mhmmm Yes I do." I said as I looked at him and stood up. I was walking toward our room.

He called out. "Noor." I stopped and looked back at him. "Did you forgive me?"

"You were a good husband Hud and you still are. I already forgave you." I told him honestly.

"But not a good man." His head fell in shame. "But you are a good women." It was a statement.

He walked toward me. He gripped my chin so that he could look in my eyes. "Do you still love me Noor?"

My eyes were downcast but his question made me look at him. "You don't fall out of love just like that Janan. I can't help myself but love you." A tear escaped from my eye.

He wiped it away and his lips started to descend on on me but I moved my face a bit away. He looked at me questionably with a sad look.

"I still need to go to washroom badly." My cheeks became flushed due to embarrassment.

He burst into a laughter and a smile formed on my face. He kissed my temple. "Very well, While you are at it get dressed. We will be going to Doctor Henry clinic for check up."

I nodded my head and pulled out of his grip still with a sheepish smile on my face.

I washed myself and changed into jeans and a Hud's hoodie. It covered me completely and my bump was also not that visible in it.

I got out and found him also dressed into navy blue jeans and a plain black shirt. We got out and he drove us to a restaurant first.

"You and my child need food first." Its only thing he said as he got out. I followed him in and we took the table at end. The place wasn't crowded and jazz was playing. It enhanced the feeling of tranquility. Hudayfah ordered pancakes with maple syrup and cheese omelette and wiped strawberries with orange juice and apple tea.

"Its too much. I can't eat this all." I told him.

"You already eat so little noor and you are carrying our child." He objected.

"I eat good for a pregnant women." I told him.

"You ate little for a grown women before this and now you may eat good but not enough for your state." He pointed.

I knew there was no fighting him so I started it eating but at end I couldn't eat anymore and I was full and there was still a lot left on table. " Janan I can't. " I complained.

He cut a piece of pancake and motioned me to open my mouth. "I told you I can't." I again tried to reason with him.

"Just a bit more so that I can be satisfied." He made a adoring look which I couldn't say no to so I ate a bit more.