Chapter 24 (Rewritten)

I dedicate this chapter to my first voter who had never given up on this story and have been on this journey with me from start.Thank you @afiyakhan8.

My eyes opened on their own tiredly. I checked the time from side table to find that it was 10:00 in morning. Hud arm was wrapped around my waist snuggling me completely to his chest. His legs tangled with mine. I moved myself a bit so that my head was rested on his chest. I placed my ear on left side of his chest and started to hear the rhythm of his heartbeat thump thump. The peace I felt was indescribable as I closed my eyes and kept hearing the sound. My fingers started to form circle on his chest.

I opened my eyes and kissed right where his heart lays. My hand inched toward his hair sweeping them off his eyes. Just at the moment, I saw a smile form on his face. I playfully nipped at his apple Bob and he opened his eyes giving up on the charade of being asleep.

"Good morning." He gave me brightening smile and pecked my lips. It was sweet and short.

He held my hips as he placed me on his lap so that I was straddling him. I placed my hands on his bare toned stomach to steady my self. I lowered my head so that my hair tickled his nose. He took them off him with a mumbled laugh.

His hands started to move under my shirt from my hip up to my navel in caressing manner before I said. "Have you made any contact with Zachariah?"

His wandering hands froze on my stomach. He gave a large sigh full of annoyance

"It's such a turn off, When you talk about another man, Love."

I gave him a sweetest teasing smile as I said. "I will keep that in mind for future reference."

He gave a hearty laugh as he bowed his head to my shoulder where his nose nuzzled my neck. I pulled his head up to look into his eyes before I said. "All things aside, I am deeply worried for him."

He didn't look away as his  his features morphed into a serious expression. "Your worrying for him worries me."

When I squinted my eyes in a questioning manner, He elaborated. "That I may have misunderstood your connection with him."

I tilted my head at his words as I gave a brief sigh. I couldn't make him understand in words that other people like Zach may have a small room in my heart but this man here had my whole heart that he could order me to kick them out of those rooms and I would without any reason or explanation. To show him that I aligned my face with his as I made him look in my eyes so that he could himself see the depth of emotions that lays for him in them.

"No one but you, You are the only man for me Hudayfah Khan."

He cupped my face in his hands as he kissed me deeply to tell me that he understood.

He made a groan of protest as I separated our lips. "So." I said breathlessly.

"He has been back to London since a week." He told me as he played with my hair.

"I am going to firm today, In this way,I will be able to see him too and give him my resignation letter. I owe him this much at least." I announced as I stood up and put my feet on floor.

When I looked back, I found in a sitting position. I took a shower and dressed into cute white knee length skater dress and matched it with dark blue jeans with my hair down in natural waves. I used pink lip balm.