Chapter 25 (Rewritten)

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @ummiabeha.Thank you for being a reader.

I was in our Penthouses looking through the glass windows waiting for Hudayfah with a glass of water in my end.

After an hour, I was getting annoyed add it with frustration so I dialled Huhayfah contact number but it was still going to voice mail. He was supposed to be here two hours earlier for my piano lessons.

It was a week ago when I asked Hudayfah to teach me to play piano.

We were laying on our bed tired after our ravenous love making. His head was laying on my naked breast with his arms wrapped around my waist. My hand playing with his hair.

"Janan will you teach me to play." I asked him in a sweet surgery voice.

He lifted his head to look at me. His hair were a mess due to my constant pulling.

"Love,I thought you were spent." He said before his fingers suggestively started trailing from my navel to downward as he sucked on my earlobe.

I swatted his hand away from my body as I pushed on his chest. "No, I meant piano."

He stopped the sucking and bit my earlobe. And one last time kissed it and laid beside me on bed. I covered my chest with sheets as he looked at me with a sigh.

"Okay, I will teach you." He told me.

I made a squeal and kissed his cheek in gratitude. "So we will meet in penthouse at 5:00 pm."

"You already planned everything." He said as he gathered me in his arms.

I smiled at him with a look that said obviously I did.

Now back to present, I was still waiting. It 7:30 now. In the mean time waiting for him, I practiced on piano. According to Hud, I was learning quickly and It made me proud. I wanted play to for Hud on his birthday which was a month later. I could learn from a tutor but I wanted to learn from him. In this way we spent our time together. It was like killing two birds with on stone. In free time I practiced which I had a lot these days.

I decided to leave. It was a first time that Hud was this late to our lesson. Even if something came up, He always texted me so I was a bit worried. I took the elevator as I called Hud's Secretary.

"Hello,Emily Jones, Mr khan secretary speaking." I heard her voice. I have met her a few times. She was in her mid thirties and married with three kids.

"Emily, Where is Hudayfah?" I asked in a neutral voice.

"Oh, Mrs Khan, He is not in office. He had left three hours ago to a work site." She told me.

"Will you tell me? When he gets back in office?" I made a humble request which was more of a command.

"Yes sure. I will let you know." She told me.

I cancelled the call as I got out. A stranger in black pant suit greeted and opened the door of car. He looked to be familiar as he was a worker in estate. "Where is Anderson?" I asked him.

"He got a call from Mr.Khan and he left leaving me in charge to get you safely to Manor." He explained.

I nodded at him as I took a seat in car. There was this bad feeling in my gut. Today in morning, I forgot to blew some recited surahs at him as I did usually. They were for his safety. I couldn't ignore this bad feeling.