Chapter 37 (Rewritten)

Hi everyone. This chapter speacialy dedicated to my first and only commentor and a constant reader and voter "Antarctica_lover."

I took a hot shower to soothe my muscles and shaved my body. The shower refreshed me. I dried my self then wore a robe and got out.

I got out of bathroom to dressing room with a towel in my hand. I was towel drying my hair when Hud came in.

He took the towel from my hand asked me take a seat before dressing table. I sat down. He turned the blow drier on. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Drying you hair." He replied. When I raised my eyebrows at him then he said. "Its faster then the towel."

He first brushed my hair so the there would be no tangled.

"Do you even know how to blow dry the hairs." I made air signs.

"Its not a rocket science." Its the only answer he gave me as his fingers found my hair and placed the blow dry close to my head. His one hand held the blow drier while the other hand worked in my hairs.

It felt so good. A pleasurable sigh left my lips.

"You are enjoying it, aren't you?" He spoke in my ear and I replied with a " Mhmm on which he chuckled.

I felt his finger brush my hair one last time as he switched off the blow drier. I opened eyes in disappointment. I wanted his fingers back in my hair.

"Now come on get dressed." He told me as he ruffled my hair. I gave him stink eye on which he chuckled again.

"What should I wear?" I asked him.

He laid a dress out for me. "You should wear this."

"Alright." I did the makeup which consisted of a mascara with highlighter and used a matt red wine colored lipstick. I straightened my hairs before wearing dress. The dress was tie neck black maxi dress.

I looked at Hud and found him ready in a grey pant coat with white shirt

I looked at Hud and found him ready in a grey pant coat with white shirt. He walked toward me giving me a black tie. I took hold of tie.

"I haven't worn a tie since you left." He told me.

I started to fix his tie and when I was done. I looked at him and smiled and then wounded my arms around his neck as my fingers started stroking the hair at nape of his neck.

I heard him give pleasurable sigh on my action. "I missed you love."

He stroked my cheek as he looked in to my eyes and then his lips descended on me. His lips possessed mine. His tongue touching the seam slowly as I opened my mouth. His tongue diving into places that I couldn't describe. He pulled his lips apart as he rested his forehead on mine.