Chapter 30 (Rewritten)

Mature content:

I woke up feeling all sore with my back to Hud. His hand on my bosoms and legs entangled with mine.  I moved so that I could get out of bed as I needed to go to bathroom. With the movement, I felt him inside me. His long hard length was still lodged all way in my womb. A groan fell from my lips as my body was sore and with his hardness still inside me. It didn't help the situation. I didn't want to wake him so the trip to bathroom was cancelled. I moved again this time to get some comfort which led his hardness to move a bit against my walls. "

Don't move." I heard him say as his grip on my bosoms tightened. I had no idea he was awake all this time.

"I want to go to bathroom." I said as I tried to free my legs from his.

In a second as the words left my mouth, Hud had one hand wrapped around wrists as he captured them above my head and hovered over me with him still inside me.

"I told you not to move,Love." He said as he tweaked my nipple. I could feel him harden inside me.

"You asked for it." With that being said he move inside me with slow thrust.

"Hud please I can't." Panic entered as I suddenly remembered that I hadn't taken my pill and we had unprotected sex. I knew it was futile now but still I wanted to be precautionary.

With that in my mind, I wiggled to get my body free from him. "Stay still."  He commended.

"If you move, I won't remain gentle." He threatened.

I knew it wasn't a empty threat and he would take me hard like he did last night contrary to his gently thrust inside me that were very slow. That's why, I willed my body to remain still.

His movement remain slow as he tweaked my nipple. With slow and gentle thrust, He kept moving in and out like he was savouring every single sleek movement of his hardness against my walls. My breast was moving up and down with his every thrust. A pit in my belly formed and my walls clenched around him as I was nearing my release.

"Don't." He commended. My body adhered to his command.

"Now." He told me and we both came together. My back arched as he moaned. He remained still inside me so that I would take every last drop. Then he pulled out and laid beside me on bed.

Ended you can read:

I tried to get up as I needed to be in bathroom. When I stood up from the bed, I felt like my legs were a Jello. I just took two step and my legs collapsed and I fell with my arse on floor.

"You good?" I heard Hud ask me as he came toward me wearing boxers.

"I can't walk or feel my legs." I told him with embarrassment and red colouring my cheeks. I clutched the sheets to my chest.

"I should have been more observant. You must be tired." He told me as he picked me up. My hands looped around his neck and my legs instinctively wrapped around his waist.

He sat me on bed and his hands unclenched my fingers to let the sheets loose. When I made a protest.

"A sheet won't keep me away." He told me as he helped me in his shirt which came to my knees.

"A shirt would?" I asked him.
He smirked at me.

"Not really, but it would help to keep me from taking you right here." He said as he picked me by my arse and automatically my legs wrapped itself around his waist.

He took me to the bathroom and placed me on toiled seat and left me to do my business. Then he came back and we stood infront of sink and I brushed with him standing behind me and his arm wrapped around my waist to give me support. When we were finished, His finger wrapped around my wavy curl and he said.