Chapter 17 (Rewritten)

Hudhayfah's Pov:

Mature content

I felt something near my nose tickling. I ignored it at first but the sensation wasn't going anywhere. I opened my eyes and found  long hairs on my face. The cause of the tickling sensation. I pulled her hair from my face.

I shifted a bit toward her and felt her complete naked body beside me. Her arse was just against my hard on. I was tempted to wake her and have my way with her. Damn it I was hard and aroused.

The way that she submitted to me last night made me adore her more. It made me want to claim her right there but thankfully I controlled my urges. Last night. It was amazing. Thinking about it did nothing but made my arousal stand more for attention ready to have a repeat.

I looked back at her peaceful sleeping state hoping it would help to keep the reins of my urges. It almost did as I took a deep breath in and out to control myself but then she stirred and wiggled which caused her arse to move against my own.

At the moment I thought Fuck control. It was my dear wife's fault now. My fingers grabbed her hand and pulled it. I pinched her nipples and she rolled a bit but remained still asleep.
My other hand was against her core.
I circled my thumb on her clit.
Her breathing rising. I kept pinching and twirling with her nipple. My thumb started moving fast on her clit.

"Hud." She moaned eyes half opened with irregular breath. She was fully awake.

I flipped her so that her ass was in air with my thumb still in her clit. I didn't let her adjust and took her from behind in one hard and powerful thrust. I didn't wait for a second too gone far with my desire. I moved fast and hard in and out again and again.

"Hud please." I heard her plea. I took her hair in my hand and pulled her face toward me. I kissed her harshly on her lips before almost taking my full length out and pushing it again in one thrust. I repeated this many times before making it an another. Hard and fast. Hard and fast. I kept thrusting. My bills hitting her as I moved.

She clenched me inside her. Her body unconsciously keeping me in. She felt warm and tight engulfing all of me in. I was ready to come so I pinched her clit which made her release with me.

You can read from here:

We fell against each other both breathing hard. I moved my body in a bit. She rested her head on my chest. My hands started moving in her hairs.They were so soft just like every other curve of her body. She was like drug that I couldn't get enough off. She made me way to much aroused.

I sniffed her hair. They smelled like coconut and I loved it. We were both awake but silent. Our silence was so comforting that it didn't need words to decorate it. Suddenly a dread filled my heart. I was scared to lose this, to lose her.

She deserved so much better. She was so pure and I was corrupt and she didn't know it. She could never know it specially not now. I wouldn't let her go. I would never let her go.

I kissed her forehead and then pecked her lips. "Goodnight love."

"Goodnight jannan." She was in a half asleep state. A smile tugged at corner of my lips and I fell into a sleep without any guilt or nightmare after a decade.

I woke up to find noor still asleep beside me. With the state of her nakedness I guess she didn't woke up for fajar.

I kissed her shoulder trying to wake her up but didn't budge. We were already late and she was supposed to get ready for Walima.

I shook her form.

"Let me sleep." She snuggled up more in her pillow.

I got up and started to ready the bath for us. When the water was warm enough. I came back in room.