Chapter 36

Rithika's POV :

I woke up heard a loud noise my eyes felt heavy but again I heard it then I realise it was thunder i hear rain droplets. I snuggled close something I felt cold

Weirdly I wore warm clothes right then?

My hand search for duvet but I feel warm something. I open my eyes I look duvet was in my lower body I don't understand until I saw scattered cloths on floor then I remember out last night.

I was plastered to ram his arms wrapped around me I was half laying on him my head was on his bare chest.

I blushed and cover myself and look around for something to wear I found ram shirt I wore it.

I was sleepy so again lay beck on bed and saw ram was sleeping peacefully I ran my hand in his hair. My eyes fell on his abs i want to touch but I was all shy.

After what you did yesterday

Shut up ritu you dirty mind

But I can't help I touch his abs I heard him groaning as he open his eyes and saw me and grabbed my hands.

"Do you want again" he asked smirking at me I blushed and lightly hit his chest and snuggled to him I hear his laugh.

I cover my face "wait why are you covering your face omg! You are blushing! What happened to that tigress I saw yesterday night" he teased.

I hit his chest playfully "shut up" I snapped he laughed pulling me more to him. "Happy birthday selfie" he said pecked my lips I smiled "thank you" I said.

I ran my hands in his abs for purposely to know what his reaction, he closed his eyes and came top of me.

"Do you want continue last night" he whispered and kissed my ear I blushed he take my silence as an answer and start unbuttoning my shirt indeed his shirt.

We made passionate love making forget time I was lost in his every touch, his every kiss.

🔷⚪️🔷⚪️🔷⚪️🔷⚪️🔷⚪️🔷⚪️🔷

We are under blanket I was not sleepy he was playing with my hair I hear my phone ring I sat up covering myself with blanket. I take my phone it was from maa I smiled and lifted call.

'Hello maa'

'Happy birthday ritu'

'Thank you ma'

'Happy birthday ritu'

'Thank you dad'

'Happy birthday my sweet devil sister'

I laughed

'Thank you my devil brother'

'How is my brother in law, what he is doing'

Rahul asked I was about to reply but my voice stopped when I felt lips on my bare shoulder. My eyes widened ram was leaving all wet kisses on my bare shoulder I bite my lips for not moaning.

'Hello ritu are you there' rahul asked me

'Yeah I am'

I said slowly try to not moaning

'Why is your voice like this'

Stupid if I talk to him like this definitely I will embarrassed

'Nothing I was in sleep when you called'

I lied I hope he will not get any doubt