Chapter 7

Jai pov :

"Jai is this date is okay for you both" mom asked me for nth time in today I sighed "yes mom I even asked rithika about this" I said irritatedly.

Mom was very excited about this marriage naina give me look are-you-serious I glared at her I went and sat in sofa naina also came and sat beside looking at me.

"Are you really agree for this marriage" she asked I nodded because I have no energy to talk I was damn tired "why!" She asked me suspiciously.

I looked at her "are you crazy why are you guys kept asking me same thing again and again" I asked irritatedly.

From the time I said yes to this marriage they are kept nagging me
"I mean how could you agree with ritu, you guys fight each other right and here you are an egoistic man" she said last part was whispered but I heard it.

"What did you just say" I asked her getting up she was looked shocked and composed herself "nothing" she said and ran away I smiled at her.

Some times she was crazy but she is my only sister i love her with my whole heart.

Whatever situation in future I will never leave her.

"Naina" I call her she looked back I opened my arms she came and hugged "are you mad at me" she asked me.

When I first held my baby sister in my arms when she born it was best moment in my life I never forget that day, I kissed her forehead.

"I will never get angry on you" I said "you know what a brother never angry on his sister we always want our little princess happiness" I said dad captured a pic of naina and mine.

******************

I was in my office looking some files my best friend ravi came into my office room.

"Hey idiot how many times i told you to knock the door before come" I raised my voice at him he just shrugged his shoulder and sat on chair opposite to me.

"First you tell me did you agree to marriage" he asked I nodded reading a file "why!" He asked I looked at him raised my eyebrow "I mean you never talk about this to me" he said "because mom told me to get married" I lied.

"What! Are you a kid" he said rubbing his temples "okay tell me who is that poor girl" he asked looking at me "it's rithika" I said.

He looked a bit surprised he know about rithika but he never meet her when my friendship with rithika is in good terms he was out of country but he saw her picture.

"You mean that Rithika, mom's friend daughter" he asked still not believe I nodded he drank water in one go.

"Omg!! I can't believe that you guys are getting married, I am very happy" he jump up and down and came made me stand up and hugged me tightly.

"Idiot you suffocating me" I said try to catch breath he released me "sorry sorry...when I am going to meet my sister-in-law" he asked excitedly I rolled my eyes and went back to my seat "when time comes" I said sipping my coffee.

I got call from mom she invite ravi to dinner we went home it was already dark outside.

"Mom how are you" ravi went and hugged mom she hits his head "your forgot me right" she asked "no mom that's impossible" he said "then why are you not coming home" she asked "busy mom you know" he said rubbing his neck.

Ravi was my childhood friend he was like my brother he is my family his parents lives in Singapore ravi handle his dad business in India.

"Hey bro!" Naina coming running towards ravi and hugged him "How are you kiddo" he asked ruffled her hair she pouted "fine, and you" she asked they are talking something.