Chapter 6

Ritika pov :

"Rithika, I'm again saying whatever is your decision I respect it" ram said I was so lost in my thoughts "thanks" I said and take my phone from table and start walking.

Ram followed me we went to parking lot I stopped at my scooty "so.. see you" I said he nodded I start my scooty and drove back to my home.

When I enter living room i was hugged by rashi she hugged me tightly I don't know why "ah.. I am suffocating" I said breathlessly.

"Oh sorry sorry" she said pulling away. Rashi dragged me to my room when ma was looking at me happily.

"So tell me what happened" she asked me once we settled on bed "can you please give me a minute so I could change and come" I asked her removing my wrist watch she nodded I went to bathroom after I fresh n up I came out.

"So what did you decide" she asked me I told her everything about my talk with ram, about my thoughts.

"Are you out of your mind" She asked raising her eyebrow anger visible in her eyes I looking down "can you stop thinking about your dream ritu" she said I didn't said anything.

"What are you think of yourself" she ask and take a long breath "look ritu jai is very good person, already once you lose him don't repeat that same mistake" she said calmly I look at her.

"If you loose jai this time also, you miss a great person and you can't do anything" she said held my hands

"I don't pressure you I was just suggesting you what good for you I am your bestie from since kindergarten" she said and hugged me

Yes I have to think about this

After she left I went to dining room everyone is eating I sat there silently thinking.

I recall our moments with ram, we were so close to each other but

Will I able to love him or he?

First is he okay with this marriage he only told me what decision I take he will respect that means he accepted!

"Where you lost?" I snapped out from my thoughts I look maa who is waving her hand at me I shook my head negatively.

Surprisingly no one is asking me about my decision or talk this matter.

"Um... I want to say something" I said everyone is look at me I become very nervous to tell about my decision I look at my hands "it's yes from my side" I said.

"What yes?" Dad asked i closed my eyes tightly and take a breath "I am saying yes to this marriage with ram" I said I didn't hear anything so i open one eye for look, everyone is looking at me.

Did I embarrass myself??

I was about to get up "wow my daughter is getting married" maa shouted clapping her hands excitedly I look at her horrifiedly

Sometimes she behave like kid

I chuckled at her behaviour everyone is came and hugged me tightly ma was literally crying in happiness. We share a family hug.

I am so lucky to have a family like this. I will do anything for them

"Did you ask ram" I asked dad "no we will ask them in morning" dad said i went to my room for sleep.

...............................

Today I wake up by myself I don't know why but I didn't sleep well last night. I was constantly thinking about my decision. And also that dream did not came.