Chapter 18

Jai pov :

Rithi was sleeping in my arms I took her to car and made her sit and put seat belt.

I seated in driving seat and start engine my phone ringing it was mom I lift the the call.

"Jai come to rithika home we're going to there" mom said

"Mom is everything is fine" I asked

"Yeah we're just thinking about fix your marriage date so take her to home" she said i said ok and hung up

I looked at rithi she was sleeping like baby.

I start car and thinking how I changed for her, when I saw adhir my blood boiled but when rithi held my hand I give up on my anger and my ego for her I don't want to hurt her again like past.

I break my own rule for her but I don't know why I do that, but for me I am doing for rithi's happiness.

I found my happiness in her and I don't know it is love or not but I like the feeling.

She thinks that I don't know about her dream but I know one day when I went to her room she was still sleeping and mumbled about her dream in sleep.

I chuckled how can someone admire a dream this much.

I smiled and look at her she open her eyes and look around, it was 15 minutes since we start from beach I know she love beaches.

"Where are we" she asked rubbing her eyes her voice was sleepy I smiled "we are going to your home mom and dad said they also coming" I told her she smiled and looking out side we didn't spook anything just silence a comfortable silence.

I stop car at her home rithi got down I also followed when we enter living room everyone stop talking and look at us.

Rithi went and sat with mom and aunty I sat in a sofa "Jai and ritu we are thinking about your marriage date" aunty said rithi looked me.

"We are thinking after 2 weeks there is a perfect date" mom said I looked at rithi "but aunty 2 weeks—-" rithi said worriedly.

"Don't worry everything went well if you guys are okay with this date we can proceed there is no date till six months" mom said I looked at rithi she also looked at me.

"I am okay with this" I said looking at rithi she smiled "yes aunty I am also okay with this" she said we talk sometime and it's time to leave but aunty insisted for dinner so we accepted rithi went to her room.

Aunty call us for dinner rithi came and she sat with rahul opposite to me she know what happens when she sat with me.

I smirked at her we both locked our gaze her eyes was beautiful why I didn't see this in past.

"Jai do you want something" I heard aunty asking I looked at her "no aunty" I said and again look rithi she was giving me a challenging look i smirked at her and continued my food.

She doesn't know what she did! Soon she will found it what happen when she challenge me!!

———————————-

Rithika pov :

I don't understand what he planned he looks calm and cool as continuing his food and talking with dad but here i am not eating and thinking about it

Did I do wrong to challenge him?

"Ritu why are you not eating anything" I heard maa asking I looked over her she glared at me for not eating anything.