Chapter 48

Rithika pov :

It's been three days since rashi got married they both so happy. After changing into a comfortable loose dress, I came outside from bathroom I glanced at time it was 11 o'clock.

"You know baby I got a dream when you dada was away the dream is a man came but I don't see his face rashi and nitish said it was your dada but I ignored it but when he come back that dream got stopped did you believe it, is you think it was your dada" I said instantly I felt a kick I laughed.

I was descending steps I saw ram and rahul was talking something when his eyes meet mine he smiled.

Tomorrow was ram birthday he wants to be with me so mama, papa, grandma and naina is came here.

They wants to celebrate together but ram doesn't want to celebrate his birthday, he wants a simple birthday he told me once that he didn't like to spend money on his birthday instead of that he give donations to orphanage.

I want him to surprise, So I and rahul naina planned to bake a cake ourself made him cut on midnight.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach I held railing tightly with one hand and another was on my belly I closed my eyes tightly.

"Selfie" I hear ram voice he wrap his hands around me my breath getting heavy but again that pain started.

"Aaahhh" I screamed tears rolled on my cheeks. "I think it's time jai" mama said I can't concentrate on anything.

Ram picked me in bridal style I hear ma voice but this pain was getting so sharp ram made me sit in car "Ram" i whispered and closed my eyes.

Jai pov :

"Selfie" I patted her cheeks she open her eyes "rahul fast" I said he speeded car soon we are at hospital

Doctor take her to labor room she clutched my hand tightly. "It's time, baby was ready to come out" doctor said.

"Ritu push" She said she trying to push baby "try ritu push" she said rithi held my hand tightly I wiped her tears.

"I can see baby head" doctor said "I can't" rithi said breathing heavily.

"Selfie push" I said softly "I can't ram" she said "push selfie we waited so long for today" I said she again try to push.

I hear a faint baby crying "congrats it's a boy" she said I was so happy.

Rithi was closing her eyes "selfie you won" I said she open her eyes and smiled weakly I kissed her lips doctor give baby to me I held him close to my heart, my baby boy, my son I give him to rithi she caressed his cheeks.

"Happy birthday ram" she said and give him to me "this is the best birthday ever" I said.

She looked at me and wiped my tears I smiled I give him to nurse so she clean him.

They shifted her in room I held her hands she smiled nurse came with my boy, she give him to me I kissed his tiny hands I give him to rithi.

"Ram he was so tiny" she said caressing his small chubby cheeks.

Our families came inside one by one held him so carefully grandma was in tears "I held my great grand son" she said.

He cried in sleep mom give him to rithi but he didn't stop she looked at me pouted I held him when he came to me he stop crying and give him his sweet smile.

"This is unfair I was the one who win but he was already in your side" rithi said pouted crossing her arms I smirked at her she rolled her eyes.