Chapter 2

Ritika pov :

Ram is waiting for my reply but I didn't said anything, I remember our first meet in our very first meet we both argued with each other.

Nitish hit my back of head lightly "say something he is waiting" he whispered I glared at him and look at ram he was waiting for me to say something.

"Hey" I said with fake smile he smirked at me like he knows what i am thinking "ok I have to go" I said averted my gaze from him.

I start walking past from him but he stopped me holding my wrist I was struggling to get out from his grip but he is just only smirking.

I hate you ram!!!!

"Don't tell me you forgot me" he asked me his voice was like melody I stared at him "yes I forgot you when you went USA without telling me and also you didn't meet me after that you didn't call me either" I yelled at him controlling my anger

How could he behave like nothing is happened between us!!

"I tried to call you but you blocked my number and when I came to india you avoid me" he said irritatedly "yes because I was angry on you" I said he pulled me closely I collide to his chest my heart was beating so fast my cheeks heat up "tell me one thing why you avoid me" he asked me I just stare at him.

"Tell me" he demanded tightened his grip on my waist I try to push him but my trails went away because he is so strong "hey what's going on here" we heard nitish confused voice.

I pushed his chest successfully and come out of his grip "did you guys fight with each other" again nitish asked I rolled my eyes at him how many times I have tell him about ram and mine story he always forgot.

Rashi hit his head "you again forgot" she mutters but we heard it, then he try to remember "oh! Ritu that was a long time ago and it was a silly fight" he said I glared at him.

"It was not a silly fight nitish he ignored me I was waiting for him to show his face for me but no he didn't i got to know from his family about he went to USA for work and cut the call didn't wait for my reply" i said more like shouting looking at ram who's face was written shock.

"Hey that day call was disconnected and I call you again but your phone was not reachable I also called your family but they said you went out I said to them after you came call me but after that you didn't call me and now you accusing me" he asked pointing his index finger to me.

"And why didn't you tell me why you left me" I asked crossed my arms to chest "because you didn't give me that time damn it" he said in anger.

"I have to go because there is an emergency in dad's office branch in USA I have not that time to talk everyone but I call you to tell you only, after that i want to come back but my work for a project was not completed so I have to stay there for 2 years do you understand what I felt after you blocked me" he shouted in anger, pain visible on his face he is very sincerely saying all of this.

Some part of me want to forgive him and another part still stay with anger
What should I do now?

"Will you guys just shut up, what are you guys ? A kids, you guys are adults, and here you are still fighting for useless" rashi shouted we are watched her with wide eyes. Actually she was calm and now she was furious.

Nitish touched her cheek "are you rashi?" He asked still in shocked state she slapped his hand and glared at him we three exchange looks.

She looked at us and sighed "ok.....guys, Jai come let's go to restaurant" nitish said I roll my eyes at him "I am going you guys can continue" I said checking my phone ma was messaged me to come home early.