Chapter 44

Jai pov :

I dropped rithi at home and I went to office since I left some work.

I passed reception but I didn't see sara i frowned and went towards my office when I open my door.

Someone hugged me I startled back and looked at this person non other than my friend vikas.

"What are you doing in my office" I asked pushed him back he rolled his eyes I again saw the original vikas who I know from childhood.

He went towards sara I didn't notice her, he wrapped his arms around her shoulder "we decided to get married" he announced.

I pulled him into hug "I am so happy for you" I said i Congratulates them "but why are you telling me now you can announce front of our friends right" I asked.

"But I want to say this news first to you" he said I smiled we talked sometime he decided to get married to after 2 months their parents Okay with this.

In our group everyone is settled except ravi I doubted that he loved someone or not after I finish my work I left to home.

When I entered home I saw rithi was eating ice cream I shook my head.

How much she eat ice cream

When she saw me smiled sheepishly, I narrow my eyes "Ritu, you ate so much stop now" grandma said sternly.

"What you mean by ate too much" I asked loosing my tie "she eat half of the tub" naina said giving me water I drank it and looked at my sister who was icing me giving ice water.

"What do you want" I asked her eyes widen I ruffled her hair "I am your brother and tell me what do you want" I asked.

"Nothing I was showing my love to my brother" she said I smiled

I looked at rithi she was still eating if she continued like this she will get sick.

"Selfie stop" I said snatched tub and give to naina she take it to kitchen "please" she said pouted "no if you eat like this you will get sick" I said suddenly tears popped in her eyes.

"I hate you" she said I don't understand pregnancy hormones

"Okay sorry but listen selfie" I said softly she pushed me back and left to room I sighed and followed her.

She laid on bed "you don't love me anymore" she said I looked at her disbelief

"Why did you think like that" I asked raising my voice a bit I can't control my anger

How can she think that I don't love her

"Because you don't want me to eat my ice cream" she pouted I chuckled and sat in bed i moved some of her hair strands side.

"I love you Selfie no matter what if you hate me or not I love you" I said and kissed her forehead.

She smiled "then prove me" she said playing with my loose tie i smirked and start kissed her.

*******************************

I open my eyes when I hear knocking sound I look at rithi she was sleeping cuddling into me I kissed her and put her head on pillow and open door.