Chapter 24

Rithika pov :

What should I do!!!

How can I make it up!!!!

Omg I am going to passing out!!

"Wait! Why should I say sorry to him he is the one who have to say sorry to me because of the stunt he pull yesterday" I said.

"Are you guys kidding me" rashi asked looking at me angrily "Mrs.Rithika Jairam, you know your crazy" she said and throw pillow at me.

"What rashi why are you scolding me" I said sitting on bed she shook her head "do you know how funny is the reason your telling me" she said putting her head in her palms.

"You are fighting with him for a silly reason like past" she said looked at me disbelief "it's not a silly thing okay he prank on me" I said crossed my arms.

"Idiot that means you can push him away huh? he was trying to calm with you but you are test his patience" she yelled hit my head with pillow I pouted "listen go tell him sorry" she said I didn't said anything.

Rashi came to see me I told her about our fight and now she was giving me class "go dumbo" she pushed me I sighed and open door.

I have to search for ram "Hey pumpkin" as soon as I open door nitish hugged me "ah... idiot leave me you are crushing me" I said he pulled back "sorry sorry how are you" he asked cupped my cheeks.

"Fine" I said "did you and Jai got into fight" he asked raising eyebrow I nodded looking down "how do you know" I asked him raising my head to see him.

"He seems a bit frustrated" he said I felt guilty for pushing him he never forced me i was so stupid I didn't said anything and went to search for ram.

I saw ram in garden he was looking frustrated he ran his hand in hair every minute I went towards him.

Ram didn't notice me i was so close to him he suddenly turn around that made me loose my balance and i ready to fell on ground I closed my eyes but I didn't feel anything.

I open my eyes saw ram was holding me tightly our gaze locked his eyes not showing anger it was an unknown emotion that I can't find out.

He broke the gaze and made me stand and about to leave I held his hand he looked at me "sorry" I said "why" he asked again he went to his anger mood.

"For pushing you away" I said looking down he didn't said and about leave I held his collar "rithi please I am not in the mood to argue with you" he said.

Ram was looked irritated and held my hands try to free himself but I don't let him go I pulled him more towards me that was the wrong move when I pull him forcefully our lips connected he was so shocked.

Me also but I won't let him go easily until he forgive me if that cost anything I kissed him he didn't kiss me back I wrapped my arms around his neck after sometime he kissed me back.

His hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer I smiled. This kiss turn soft to passionately.

Hmm... is this not a wrong move!!

We both pulled back because of breath we were breathing heavily ram put his forehead on mine "am I forgiven" I asked him after sometime he open his eyes and cupped my cheeks.

"I'm not mad at you" he said I looked at him "then why are you not talking to me" I asked him "wait did you repeat my actions" I asked him he shook his head chuckled.